FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

2023/24 Season Tickets

Robert

12 hours ago, IBM said:

When I was in at the beginning of the week the young girl was as lizi described and said it would be posted out in the next two weeks. 

We’ve had to move our seats we won’t be right behind you next season. Because of the camera issues we had last year our seats have changed 

2 hours ago, jagster said:

We’ve had to move our seats we won’t be right behind you next season. Because of the camera issues we had last year our seats have changed 

I am glad they told you it was because of the camera and not me complaining about too many Jeggies behind me :lol:

I will be all on my own :sad:

47 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Have renewing ST holders got their cards by now? What about buyers who weren’t existing ST holders?

Ordered my new Season ticket over the phone on 20th June, still no sign of them in the post, she said they'd be sent out in two weeks, must be due anytime now.

• Thank You 1

3 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Have renewing ST holders got their cards by now? What about buyers who weren’t existing ST holders?

Not got mine yet. Was told it would be posted out. I may call at the stadium later in the week if it hasn’t arrived as I will be in the vicinity. 

• Thank You 1

I called at the stadium earlier. The helpful young lady advised that they were being posted out yesterday or today so hopefully those of us waiting receive them very soon. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Duke of Inverness said:

Can't you download your season ticket onto your phone? Seems very dated to carry a ticket/card about. Waste of money with postage etc also. 

Suppose you could take a picture of it and use that as it's just a QR code but as there's no official app to use there's no way for staff to know if it's genuine.  

Edited by Fraz

1 hour ago, Fraz said:

Suppose you could take a picture of it and use that as it's just a QR code but as there's no official app to use there's no way for staff to know if it's genuine.  

That would likely be more expensive would not suit some of our older season ticket holders although it would be ok for me. It’s still better than the old books though 

Kind of had a similar transition at Toronto over the years ...

Season tickets started (2007) with really nice printed tickets sent out each year but you could also use an account on the website where you could download your ticket and print a PDF for entry - or have the PDF or a screenshot of it on your phone. Each had a barcode linked to your ticket so it could only be used once. Then (maybe 5 years later) they did away with the printed tickets and allowed you to continue either printing PDFs or using screenshots, and over the last 2 or 3 years they have taken away that as well and now the only way you get in is via the Toronto FC app. You can show a barcode from the app or download to Apple Wallet. It's all linked to a Ticketmaster account (so you can use that app too) and that makes it easy to send your ticket to friends if not using it (no Ticketmaster fees for that fortunately). 

Downside, from an ICT perspective perhaps - as mentioned - some of the older supporters may not have tech skills or even a smartphone capable of doing this, and from the club perspective, there may be a significant cost in creating a fully digital ticketing system that can scan and verify your ticket in real time and allow some of the expected bells and whistles...  

Although the 'loyalty' prices seemed to remain in place for a considerable period of time after the advertised 3rd July (wonder if this was a conscious decision due to slower than expected sales?), I noticed this has now changed to full prices, £396 and £330 in the Main and North Stands respectively for adult ST.  

1 hour ago, robbo1985 said:

Not sure sorry as doesn't seem to be an option currently using online ticketing system.... 

£396 divided by 18 home games = £22 per match .   Assuming pay at the gate prices will be higher than this for the coming season ! 

Wow!!!

£330 for the North Stand? Ooooft. That seems higher than it was in our Premiership days. Obviously costs have gone up but that's a sore one for fans who missed the early renewal deadline.

52 minutes ago, RiG said:

£330 for the North Stand? Ooooft. That seems higher than it was in our Premiership days. Obviously costs have gone up but that's a sore one for fans who missed the early renewal deadline.

Agreed , especially when a certain premiership team had season tickets advertised from £250 for the coming season.... Prices seem a bit steep. 

18 hours ago, robbo1985 said:

Although the 'loyalty' prices seemed to remain in place for a considerable period of time after the advertised 3rd July (wonder if this was a conscious decision due to slower than expected sales?), I noticed this has now changed to full prices, £396 and £330 in the Main and North Stands respectively for adult ST.  

So did the club extend the loyalty price until the 12th !?🤔 sake!

• angry 1