FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

2023/2024 Kit Supplier

caleyboy

2 minutes ago, RednBlackComeback said:

Was it a conscious decision by the club to release such a kit on such a date?

Really have no time for this kind of sectarian nonsense, personally!

I wholeheartedly agree. An orange kit on the 12th July, and some in our hierarchy having certain allegiances to certain clubs! you couldn't make it up. 

• Agree 2
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, forresjags said:

Seriously though orange and red, with a stick on badge,classy stuff.

Is this a third kit ?

anybody know if we have dumped the red and black altogether,pity all the folk who bought into it last year, scarfs and hats etc

I really think the club need to explain the thought behind the launch date and colour. Who had the final say on the strip? Was it Gardiner? Does the club want to be the wee rangers? Orange and red don't go together either, whoever thought that knows nothing about design.

• Agree 3
  • Facepalm 1

Feedback so far from the young 'uns is that is going to sell fast. 

Any old firm connotations are irrelevant,  they seem to like the colour and design (apparently it is a good combo), unlike the silvertops and fuddy duddies.

• Agree 2

New 2nd kit not for me.

Happy with the V neck home kit, looks really good in pictures. Also happy with the vertical stripes red/black from last year as it also looks good and I hope we keep it this year too (given the promise to have 2 years at least for each kit). The orange one, not so sure. It is definitely different and I am assuming the red squares are actually more red than they look in the picture as they seem to be similar to the shorts where the orange border fades away towards the bottom of the shirt ... keeper tops are cracking. 

42 minutes ago, forresjags said:

Seriously though orange and red, with a stick on badge,classy stuff.

Is this a third kit ?

anybody know if we have dumped the red and black altogether,pity all the folk who bought into it last year, scarfs and hats etc

Red / Black one is apparently been kept as a 3rd strip. Which is interesting as they've been near impossible to get a hold of for ages. 

1 hour ago, Fraz said:

Red / Black one is apparently been kept as a 3rd strip. Which is interesting as they've been near impossible to get a hold of for ages. 

They are getting more in but not until September 

It might look better 'in the flesh' but, no, I don't like it. Judging by the expressions on the players faces that don't care much for it either 🤔

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

As @Satan says maybe it'll look different in the flesh but for, based on the photos, it's an absolutely atrocious kit. I'll give the club the benefit of the doubt and say that releasing it yesterday was merely a coincidence but I have my doubts.

Edited by RiG
  • Like 1

Let's have a wee look into the future - 2043 - Invernessian football fans chanting a song about the past and in reverence to their forefathers - US. " It is old and it is beautiful and it's colours they are fine, it was worn at Dingwall, Elgin, Peterhead and Aboyne. My father wore it as a youth in the bygone days of yore and on the 12th I am proud to wear the strip my father wore.

On 7/1/2023 at 10:00 PM, Scotty said:

not my experience with Mr. Rae.

On 7/5/2023 at 5:21 PM, Robert said:

For the Board, for the players or for us fans??

3 hours ago, RiG said:

As @Satan says maybe it'll look different in the flesh but for, based on the photos, it's an absolutely atrocious kit. I'll give the club the benefit of the doubt and say that releasing it yesterday was merely a coincidence but I have my doubts.

1 Idiot running the club these days we are neither Rangers or United stop mucking about with our club .

• Well Said 3

The orange and red kit is like no other, but I find it strangely appealing. 

Not liking the design on the goalie shirt, but always a fan of a green grass colour strip , as it makes our goalie stand out less to any opponents who may have glimpsed them out of the corner of their eye.

• Like 1