FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Whatever happened to Glesca Burdz?

Johnboy

After a night out with her mates, Senga calls into Partick Police Station - dishevelled & and in a bit of a state.....

"I'VE BEEN GRAPED - I'VE BEEN GRAPED"  she screams at the duty sergeant...

"Graped?" -  Don't you mean raped" suggests the sergeant...

"Naaawww...."   says the burd - "Thur wiz a bunch o' them...."

Guest Atholl

Reminds me of the old dormouse joke where little Daisy Dormouse put on her little ball room dress and went of to the graduation ball at the nearby barn.. her fathers last words riging in her ears "don't be late little Daisy Dormouse as the farmer will be working from first light"

But Daisy had a wonderful time dancing and carousing and doing what all young Dormouses love to do.. swinging her tail...

anyway before she realises the suns coming up and in a mild panic heads for home across the farmers field, but before she gets far she hears a noise behind her and is flung into the air as she feels the dress being ripped from her tiny frame...

Arriving home in a terrible state poor dishevelled Daisy Dormouse bursts in the front door... "Oh father, father" she cries

"Whatever is the matter" replies Daddy Dormouse

"Oh father, I'm so ashamed... I didn't listen to your warning and now I've been reaped"  :023: