FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Coupon Buster

Guest BigPieMorayDosser

Guest BigPieMorayDosser

Well done today folks. Didn't make the game but by all accounts it was 2 going on 4 - 0.  Perhaps that's the trend of the away team having the upper hand changed, (although I've only missed 2 games at Longman and we've lost both  :020: ).

So is Dargo staying put or coming to God's Country ? (perhaps to play in the 1st Div  >:(   ),

Guest Atholl

Motherwell didn't turn up (not slagging off the support this time but the players) and if they had played like that for most of the season they might well have been looking at the drop BPMT. They looked like a team that has nothing to play for, maybe we need the £75k a place more than Well as demonstrated by the efforts on the pitch yet it certainly had more of a pre season feel about it approaching kick off as was illustrated off the park ... took me back to a school trip to Pluscarden Abbey though.. 

As for Dargo.. if the King is dead then long live the King .. erm ..  whoever he is.. having said that as stated elsewhere on forum he might just end up staying after seeing one of the alternatives close up yesterday..  :004:

Motherwell are the worst team I have seen this season in Inverness. They were totally toothless up front and that will be the easiest three points we will ever win. Charlie will have been loving that yesterday and rightly so  :003:

Guest BigPieMorayDosser

Tickety-Boo thanks Johndo, which is more than I can say for my beloved FC.  Reckon RiG has it spot on and there won't be many Dossers argue with that perspective, and not just from Saturday past.

IMHO even the players are getting fed up with the SPL, season's over for 7(ish) clubs before it starts, and countless laclustre performances as a result.

Reckon Dargo will go where he gets the best wage, so that rules us out.

I trust that you are well too.  :022: