FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who's going doon

Heilandee

Guest kingkojak

middens good start to the season was a long time ago and their bubble has burst.

its taken stephen kenny a while but he seems to have finally injected some life an fight into the pars.

midden for the drop!

yeeeha what a night! :021: :crazy07:

and checked oot the thoosand of beach balls and lilos and sombreros (aye i ken we're no heading for mehico...!)

we are staying up

we are staying UP

fingers crossed

Buffy x

If I was a betting man I'd have a few quid on Pars to beat the drop.

I'd sell my sould to see Rossco silence the Midden fans by stepping up to slot home a final seconds penalty on the last game of the season to see them dumped to Div 1.

The perfect scenario would be Dunfermline's game ends and they are level on points with St Mirren but would be relegated on goal difference if St Mirren scraped a 0-0 draw. There are 5 extra minutes to be playedat Love Street because of fouls and stoppages created by pandas and McPherson's rants at the referee  when Sutton scores to make it 1-0. Three minutes to go and Paisley is in euphoric party mood. Then Maxwell scores an amazing own goal and 60 seconds later Bullock brings down Black and is sent off. Nobody wants to take the spot kick until a shy Rossco steps forward, miss hits it but it trickles agonisingly into the net off the post with the stand in keeper diving the other way. St Mirren relegated by one point. Rossco voted Sportsound man of the match by Chick Young.

I want Dunfermline to go down. They will be a much better side next season than St. Mirren will be and thus it would be better for ICT if they went down now instead of proving to be a stronger team next season.

Just a wee thought here,now i know its no gonna hapen but.....Motherwell could still theoretically go doon ,would that mean Gretna couldn't go up as they cant groundshare with a club in a different league,but then if Gretna couldnae come up, Motherwell would stay in the SPL so Gretna could come up but......... :029:

Just a wee thought here,now i know its no gonna hapen but.....Motherwell could still theoretically go doon ,would that mean Gretna couldn't go up as they cant groundshare with a club in a different league,but then if Gretna couldnae come up, Motherwell would stay in the SPL so Gretna could come up but......... :029:

:010: :010: :010: :010:

that's really spooky HD - was just going to post the exact same thing.... but not so eloquently put.. :001: though i would think there would be no promotion/relegation like happened with falkirk...

so if you can read my mind - have i been using my new phone yet?? :rotflmao:

Motherwell going down is alot more likely than some people think. Both St mirren and Dunfermline have the momentum due to the fact that they are properly in the a relegation scrap, whereas Motherwell must struggle to motivate themselves for matches as they do just seem to be involved in your usual end of season pash. However Motherwell's next two games are st mirren and dunfermline and two loses there could see the relegation scrap become very interseting. Presuming St mirren and Dunfermline win there other games (that includes beating us) on the last day of the season the table will look like this

10 Motherwell  37 Points

11 St mirren    36 points

12 Dunfermline 35 points

On the final day of the season midden and the pars both have home games while motherwell go to tannadice, the hardest place to go in the bottom six at the moment

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

Sorry have I missed something? What's the deal with Tokely and St Mirren?  :rolleyes02:

Guest Arab4Ever

I want Dunfermline to go down. They will be a much better side next season than St. Mirren will be and thus it would be better for ICT if they went down now instead of proving to be a stronger team next season.

My feelings exactly. Utd have collected 9 points (and counting) and a cup win of the Saints, from Dunfermline we have collected 2 points and a burst bubble :029:

Would that be the same record low attendane accusations that were being thrown around as a reason why ICT weren't wanted/shouldn't be allowed in to the SPL???

Some people have very short memories  :018:

Would that be the same record low attendane accusations that were being thrown around as a reason why ICT weren't wanted/shouldn't be allowed in to the SPL???

Never said they didnt deserve to be in the SPL, same as us...they won the right.

Attendance is a different issue.

Maybe I was a bit quick to jump on your comment, but I stand by what I said (in a general sense).

To listen to some of our fans talking about Gretna being promoted you'd think we were filling our stadium every fortnight and taking thousands to away games.  I'd imagine they will take just as many fans to Inverness as we take to Gretna (with the possible exception of our first visit there where it will have a novelty factor).

As for record low attendances, I would disagree.  Having a totally new face in the SPL will likely encourage a few more people along to games as it won't be one of the same old teams.  It happened at other clubs when we were promoted so I can't see why it won't happen again with Gretna.

I also have it on good authority that Gretna (i.e. Mileson) will be laying on free transport for their fans to away games so that should help a bit.

I guess only time will tell but I don't think it'll be as bad as some predict, certainly not a **** of a lot worse than our travelling numbers.

I think they are worse than Livi to be honest, they have bought their way up the divisions buying old players and not a hope for the future with such a small catchment area and no thought of a youth set up. Their players have chosen money over loyalty and Mileson made a mockery of Scottish Football by showing how easy it is to become a successful club if you throw money at it.  I hope they get a reality check next season and Mileson finally gets bored after things stop going his way.

the same record low attendance accusations?  we did record the lowest attendance ever though and we did get to join the league, wheres your problem

gretna are allowed to join the spl (should motherwell not finish last) and they will break the lowest league attendance record, not accusing anybody of being a diddy team or unwelcome in saying that