FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Grecian 2000 trophy

tm4tj

Well done to Caley100 for winning the award tonight, Bazza ran you close but overall you were exceptional and totally deserve the trophy. At first I could not distinguish between 'blonde' hair and 'grey' hair, but you ended the contest when you entered the stadium........and dared to stand up...............for a prolonged spell....................only japing, enjoyed the night, even if a bit subdued, ye cannae whak the night we all had in the Chieftain................but maybe circumstances prevailed............what a night that was, first division trophy, players, managers, coaches, being handed round the hostelry

pics don't lie

Well done to Caley100 for winning the award tonight, Bazza ran you close but overall you were exceptional and totally deserve the trophy. At first I could not distinguish between 'blonde' hair and 'grey' hair, but you ended the contest when you entered the stadium........and dared to stand up...............for a prolonged spell....................only japing, enjoyed the night, even if a bit subdued, ye cannae whak the night we all had in the Chieftain................but maybe circumstances prevailed............what a night that was, first division trophy, players, managers, coaches, being handed round the hostelry

pics don't lie

Cheeky blighter!!!

I almost kept the grecian 2000 for you, Barry said "whos the grey haired old boy with ya ? he needs it more than you or me"... :016:

I might be missing something, but what is this award?

This is an award the players choose for the most deserving/best looking fan from the internet fan club, i have won it for the last 7 years...

Well not really, its the Caleythistleonline / Internet supporters player of the year award, which as you can see was won by Barry.

This award has now been won by 7 different players, and only people who attend games and are forum members can vote, Previous winners were Dargo, Rossco, Keogh, Golly, Barry Robson and Bobby Mann.