FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

WIN an ICT Season Ticket with STV [ends TODAY]

Guest stv

stv have been given two season tickets by every club in the SPL to give out to fans.

We have two Inverness Caledonian Thistle season tickets to give away.

The competition finishes tonight, which is why i'm posting here. Sorry about that.

All the profits go to Childline Scotland, and it's 25p per entry.

For more details, go to www.stv.tv/sport

The competition finishes tonight, which is why i'm posting here. Sorry about that.

no problems .... 1. It will benefit the fans (who win). 2. The profits are going to a good cause.

Will adjust thread title slightly to make it more appealing and also sticky it

Thanks very much.

We're concentrating a lot more on our website now, and regularly get ICT interviews. Can i put links to those anywhere?

Cheers,

stv

STV - we will be launching the 2007/08 version of this site soon (same site - with a number of upgrades) and would be delighted to discuss how we might work with you to give fans access to more ICT content. This is perhaps best done via email rather than in here so feel free to drop myself and my co-publisher an email at webadmin@caleythistleonline.com