FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Ticket Sales

Kingsmills

No idea of figures but I do know of a few people who have decided not to get a season ticket this year for various reasons including/combination off.....

1.  Too Expensive/Not value for money

2.  Contributing to the wages of certain staff

3.  Can't afford it but would have one if they could

4.  Corporates cutting back on numbers they have bought in the past

5.  Way they've been treated at the stadium in the past

6.  Work commitments meaning they wouldn't make best use of them

7.  Last minute changes of fixtures preventing attendance and meaning they don't get full value

8.  Don't enjoy games as much as they used too/shine has worn off

9.  Setanta ?9.99/month is more appealing than getting cold and wet at TCS

I've urged these people to make it known to the club their reasons for not renewing as that's the only real way that issues can be dealt with, whether they do ro not is another story and of course in some cases it's personal circumstances instead of anything the club has/hasn't done.

Some of them will still attend as and when possible but on a match by match basis, but I do get a feeling that this season may be the first where we witness a decline in attendances.

No idea of figures but I do know of a few people who have decided not to get a season ticket this year for various reasons including/combination off.....

I've urged these people to make it known to the club their reasons for not renewing as that's the only

i didnt get one for above 3 reason,s may take in 1 or 2 games this year but no more

Guest eliza

For those fans who have not bought a season ticket because they get cold and wet - try a seat in the North Stand where most seats are warm, dry and you don't get the sun (whenever that is) in your eyes.

Coldest place I have watched ICT is at Hibs - the cold wind off the sea was nearly as bad as the old days in the Highland League, visiting the likes of Lossiemouth!

dont see me ever not buying one, got a great seat back row north stand,      but,  does nip my head that when i take my oldest kid, age 4,      maybe 6 times a year,      theres not a better priced ticket for him cos im a season ticket holder.its about 15 quid i think at the gate, and given ticket prices for family section,  where i dont want to sit, i feel almost penalised for being a season ticket holder when i take him.  dont take him often enough for two season tickets yet and think 10 quid for young kid with season ticket holder would be plenty

its because the club dont b#llshit the fans into thinking we'll win the league ala motherwell, united, falkirk etc

if we told people we'd win every game theyd pay, invernessians are no different to football fans anywhere else in the world in that respect.  when we're constantly going on about finishing 11th or wage structures in the press we're turning people off, its hardly the most exciting game in town

the bod shouldve woken upto the fact a long time ago that we're in competition for support with every team that plays a game live on tv this season, not ross county and clach.  if we had a stadium that looked like the real thing and talked ourselves up a bit more then the locals may have more confidence in us

and why the **** not. doesnt matter if youre from chelsea, manchester or nairn, we're supposed to enjoy the game or at least have something to look forward to.

dont see me ever not buying one, got a great seat back row north stand,       but,   does nip my head that when i take my oldest kid, age 4,       maybe 6 times a year,       theres not a better priced ticket for him cos im a season ticket holder.its about 15 quid i think at the gate, and given ticket prices for family section,  where i dont want to sit, i feel almost penalised for being a season ticket holder when i take him.  dont take him often enough for two season tickets yet and think 10 quid for young kid with season ticket holder would be plenty

For a child visiting 6 times a year you would be as well getting a season ticket.  Some good season ticket deals about for kids, especially if you are a centenery club member.  :004:

I've urged these people to make it known to the club their reasons for not renewing as that's the only

i didnt get one for above 3 reason,s may take in 1 or 2 games this year but no more

So thats probably Rangers And Celtic, maybe hearts and Aderdeen...............the biggies? Isnt that called a part time supporter?