FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sportscene

troublegum007

And now I feel guilty about slandering them for miss spelling a few names.

Tank you very much beeb. No more staying up to obscene hours on a monday night, just to catch ten minutes of caley highlights.

Then again, not that im too keen to relive yesterday :rolleyes02:

Is this service working this week ? I can't seem to access it from the links above, or is it another case of operator error ?  :comp03: :confused01: :comp04:

Operator error I think.

link seems fine but the game at that link is still last weeks. According to the copyright rules, they can make the highlights available on a Sunday but I am guessing they will not make it available until after the monday night game ... same as they did last week.

Maybe its me, but the generic links that people are posting do NOT show any video highlights ... plenty of links to audio or club pages, but none that seem to show video. sportscene site still not showing them either.

"We are sorry, but this content can only be viewed by viewers inside the UK"

.... and what makes it worse is that Setanta started broadcasting here YESTERDAY but will NOT be showing any shows where panel discussions take place such as SPL HIGHLIGHTS !!!!! screwed any way you look ! - off to lie down, can feel a rant coming on  :008:

need to talk to my waiter friend ..... Mr. P Roxy the Server ;)