FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Your Next Job

clacher_holiday2

Having recently retired after working every day, full time, since age 16 to age nearly 63, I (at the moment) have had no intention of finding my next job.

However, as my pension is quite small and I have not quite got used to having so much less money to cover all eventualities, including supporting ICT day in day out, I might have to consider another job.

B&Q be warned!  Any suggestions?  (Sensible ones, please!)

B&Q be warned!  Any suggestions?  (Sensible ones, please!)

.... I have a suggestion - where B&Q is concerned, just say NO !!!

I need some experienced and mature back up.

You got my back-up  :crazy07: :blah01:

I H A - are there any perks to being your PA?  I hope so!  Over the years I have been a shorthand/typist, invoice typist, secretary to director,  admin typist, clerical assistant/typist, secretary, PA, administrative assistant, HR admin assistant, Senior HR admin assistant, whatever, whenever, etc.,

Over all these years - no redundancies - no sackings! but no pay offs!    I come with a clear conscience!  What offers?

I will provide everything that the more mature PA needs. I will keep her warm in the winter, I will provide BUPA care, I will install "extras" in the office such as steradent products, ultra incontinence pads, a portable commode and screen (in ICT colours of course), zimmer insurance cover, private pet supervison and a rest room with knitting needles, wool and **** literature.

I also offer my own personal uniform.

[img width=500 height=730] youngat-heart--711233.jpg

Guest Glen Mhor

My next job ? After retiring, collecting the trollies at Tescos or ADSAs, meeting the shoppers, having a blether and telling them about the bargains instore. Being a greeter in one of these places could be fun too.

Guest Glen Mhor

My next job ? After retiring, collecting the trollies at Tescos or ADSAs, meeting the shoppers, having a blether and telling them about the bargains instore. Being a greeter in one of these places could be fun too.

Having to go to Tesos is enough to make me greet right enuff

Aye, and the pay packet would probably make me greet even more !

:rotflmao: