11    Shots On Target    3

5      Shots Off Target    3

7          Corners            6

11    Fouls (Conceded) 16

3        Yellow Cards      0

0          Red Cards        0

Bottom but not for long....  :001:

Ya feckin dancer -  :crazy07: :crazy07:

The season started a week earlier than I expected - but I thought Brew would hold back again today - Welcome back Craig Brewster the player - and lets hope that he has the managerial guts to go Brew and Wyness next Saturday from the start - and feck the off the field pressures.

Let Brewster run the show and feck aff with the Politics.  :blah01:

Oh - and lets get a real target man in January.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Thank f :003:ck for that.

Cowie sounded like he was everywhere on the radio - by far the brightest thing about this season. On the other hand, McGuire sounded like he had a mare - poor judgement, failing to try to make up for his errors and carping on at the referee all afternoon. Will be interested to hear what people who were at the game thought.  

Guest Glen Mhor

I knew we'd get a win before long. I was listening the the radio and we were definitely the better team according to the commentators. Good for Denzil too - let's hope it's the start of a scoring run for him.

Are we on our way now ?

:021:

WOO HOO!!!  :021:

Just back from the game with a huge grin on my face. I thoroughly enjoyed waving good bye to the Hearts fans as they streamed away when our second went in  :rotflmao:

Great second half performance from the team and some great individual displays. Cowie especially deserves a special mention he seemed to be everywhere and looks ultra fit.

I feared the worst at half time I must admit but whatever was said in the changing rooms certainly did the trick.

I didn't think it was going to be our day as we seemed to pass up chance after chance but fair play we stuck in and I really do think we merited the 3 points today

Shame Gretna had to go and win though

Well done ICT onwards and upwards  :clapping03:

It went fine - can't even see the scar  :004:

Yeah Marius was Ok. Some nice flicks and lay offs. He did a fair bit of chasing back as well including playing at right back at one point. His running style is very odd maybe that's what gives the impression he isn't trying. He's no sprinter that's for sure. Still probably needs another half dozen games before he's firing on all cylinders

BREW BREW SUPER BREW SUPER CRAIGIE BREWSTER

YOU CAN STICK YER SWIRLING  SCARFS UP YER ARSE

YOU CAN STICK YER SWIRLING  SCARFS UP YER ARSE

YOU CAN STICK YER SWIRLING SCARFS.....STICK YER SWIRLING SCARFS

STICK YER SWIRLING SCARFS UP YER ARSE

:clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :021: :021: :021:

Great result today and it's hard to criticise when you get a result (especially the first), but some things, IMO, need to be addressed.

One or two players seemed to be starting to fold under the pressure today and it could well have cost us dearly.  The fact that McGuire stayed on the park for 90 minutes is a miracle.  It was obvious he was going to talk his way into the book and the moment that happened he should have been replaced as he was only going to do it again.  The guys is talented but he's going to become the new Blackie if he doesn't get his mouth in check.

Russel Duncan seemed to be losing his composure also and that was evident from him being booked for launching the ball away, even though he'd been given the foul.

Hopefully this was just frustration at the fact we've been playing well for the last 3 games and (at that point) it looked like we weren't going to get just rewards for todays efforts, but it is something we need to keep a lid on or we're going to start finishing games with 10 men or have substitutions forced on us which will potentially do more harm than good.

On the plus side we were, again, playing some nice football.  From what I've seen lately there's not another team in the SPL that can match us for one touch football.  Our link up play is improving week on week as we shy away from the "Hoof it up the park" tactics and we're playing smarter and harder now than we have in a long time.

Brewster works the opposition defense hard and he should be starting EVERY game with the intention of doing that to the max until his legs give out and we should then be making changes.  Who we start alongside Brewster is up for debate, I think Niculae played well with him at Hibs and they were simply trying to be too clever and walk the ball in to the net, but I also think that Deano, Wyness and Bayne are all worthy of an opportunity.  I suspect this will be an argument that we won't all agree on and will continue throughout the season, but I'd rather be in that situation than in the situation where we were being forced to play players through lack of choice!!!