FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sportscene Highlights

gordyfromsneck

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/sportscotlan...ness_ct-falkirk

Cut n paste that for the sportscene highlights.

Some great goals there, including one of the Falkirk ones. Dennis; second is knockout. Great control, ghosting in between two defenders leaving one of them looking the wrong way, before getting line and length just right. More of the same, starman!

Some really good goals on show. I don't think Duncans took that much of a deflection. Blackies goal was excellent. To control it and finish like that under pressure was great play. Arfields goal was a belter as well (like McGarry a few seasons ago) and the Wyness one at the end was incredible. What a touch. Thank God the Falkirk defender was too lazy to bother himself to clear the ball as he was a lot closer to it than I thought he was on Saturday.

The defending for the 4th goal is comical. Watch the defenders as the ball is played to Dennis. One of them does a kind of bizarre 'look away, I can't see where the ball is' kind of action.  Very odd.

Then another defender makes no effort to stop a ball going at approximately 1mph from trundling into the net!

First time I've seen those goals. Looked like a cracking game - much better than the ones I've sat through so far this season. Hope there's a bit more where that came from at Rugby Park this weekend.

Sounded awfully like "Murray Wilson" to me too. Was that Vipond doing the commentary? Perhaps he was getting confused with his previous existence as a rock star (if members of Deacon Blue can qualify for that handle) and revealing a love of the Beach Boys...

I'm not a big fan of Scotsport (who is?  :015: :015: :015: :015:) but they showed a lot more highlights than on that BBC clip.

BBC are only allowed to show something like 2 minutes of each game and 20 minutes of their main game - its in the rights agreement

We get this half hour on a Wednesday now where it seems to be divided up almost evenly, but I get your drift.

knew I had the info somewhere .... got it slightly wrong .....

Non-exclusive right to broadcast up to 20 minutes per Outside Broadcast Match and up to 5 minutes from all other Matches (subject to a minimum of 2 minutes from any Match) for use in a BBC highlights programme broadcast on traditional digital and terrestrial television channels. 

Non-exclusive right to broadcast up to 2 minutes of clips rights per Archive Match for use in BBC highlights, news or feature magazine programming broadcast on linear television channels. 

Non-exclusive right to stream up to 5 minutes of clip rights per Match or 2 minutes of clip rights per archive match on-line via bbc.co.uk in the context of a news item or match report for up to seven days after the news item has been launched or the Match has been played.

and the killer (for me) ...... All audio visual output to be restricted for reception in the UK only and for a maximum period of 7 days from initial broadcast / upload

The defending for the 4th goal is comical. Watch the defenders as the ball is played to Dennis. One of them does a kind of bizarre 'look away, I can't see where the ball is' kind of action.  Very odd.

Then another defender makes no effort to stop a ball going at approximately 1mph from trundling into the net!

YEah I agree.  That was a great goal  :001:

Maybe he is upto the job afterall

gallery1.jpg