FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Next transfer window

Proctor

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TinCanFan

mark forster is a very good keeper why not try for him!

He'd be great and he is looking for a loan deal.  Also I can't emphasise enough how good a signing Revault would be, just looking at him is scary enough!  Or what about fellow Frenchman Jeremie Janot from Saint Ettiene?  He's short but good but I don't know if he'd leave for ICT or leave his local team.

mark forster is a very good keeper why not try for him!

He'd be great and he is looking for a loan deal.  Also I can't emphasise enough how good a signing Revault would be, just looking at him is scary enough!  Or what about fellow Frenchman Jeremie Janot from Saint Ettiene?  He's short but good but I don't know if he'd leave for ICT or leave his local team.

:rotflmao:

Tincanfan, I admire your ambition, I really do, but a player at St Etienne is going to be earning the same amount as a player at a lower premership club.

if we do lose a few midfielders then i think we should have another look at dean shiels at hibs, we were linked this time last year but he doesnt seem to be playign a lot. he's a tidy player, good on the wings and can play up front

if we do lose a few midfielders then i think we should have another look at dean shiels at hibs, we were linked this time last year but he doesnt seem to be playign a lot. he's a tidy player, good on the wings and can play up front

Who told a newspaper that he had no intentions of moving away from Easter Road.

Who told a newspaper that he had no intentions of moving away from Easter Road.

Good point, but that was a while ago now, and he's still not forced his way into Collins plans.

With Fletcher seemingly on the way out, I'll think he'll stick around a bit longer and have one last go, but the boys seen Oconner, Riordan and Sproule all leave, and has still never had his chance.

Would be a very neat signing.

If ICTFT are interested, I am currently between clubs, my defensive skills consist of mainly booting everything in the opposite direction of my goal, my midfield skills consist of booting the ball forward to the strikers, and my forward skills consist of mainly booting the ball into the net. And I'm available at a reasonable rate. I could be available in January if required.

Ian Murray is available on loan from Norwich.  Falkirk and 2 other clubs have made enquiries.  He can cetainly play in many positions and if it was not for a stupid move to Rangers he would still be a Scotland contender.  Also, Ronaldo is being freed in January by AC Milan!

• 2 weeks later...

Alan Main from St. Johnstone

Matt Reis or Zach Thornton in goal and if Black leaves what about Eddie Gaven

There's a French guy who plays for Ligue 2 team La Harve called Christophe Revault who's pretty much unknown over here, he would be a terrific signing.

Or what about fellow Frenchman Jeremie Janot from Saint Ettiene?  He's short but good but I don't know if he'd leave for ICT or leave his local team.

I hear Mark Bosnich is training with QPR and may be looking for a move.

Best alias ever.

Perhaps we could look to the lower leagues for a centre-half?

Stewart Greacen - Morton: Big powerful centre half, Morton captain?

James McPake - Livingston: Linked with moves to England, been spoken of before as a target?

Neil McGregor - Clyde: Again, club captain, l;inked with moves to England.

All are quite young but coudl be worth a punt?

What concerns me more than looking for new players is that, considering 85% of our squad are out of contract in the summer and free to talk to other clubs from tuesday, no effort is being made to discuss new terms. What will Brew do if our best players decide to sign pre-contracts.

sub keeper..

still need a young pacey striker to give us another option upfront IMO

quite like what I've seen of Stewart Kean from St Midden or of course Offiong

to be fair think we have one of the best squads we've ever had so wouldn't be surprised if it was a quiet window for us buying in... I'm more worried about losing players

Keane is atrocious! Have you seen his misses this season? A terrible player at this level.

If we can get most of the same squad re signed then I would like to see the defence strengthened. We have cover in the other areas but defence still seems light at times.

I've heard rumours one of the ICT strikers might be heading out on loan.