FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Next transfer window

Proctor

OK, so its nearly halfway through the season and we need a stronger defence and a stronger keeper, does anyone have any good ideas, in terms of defence I was thinking Anwar Uddin from Dagenham and Redbridge, highly under-rated at West Ham and Bristol Rovers, strong, no nonsense (less likley to get sent off). In terms of keepers possibly Daryl Flahaven from Southend FC. What does everyone else think?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TinCanFan

For a keeper what about Alan Main from St. Johnstone though don't know if he is past it by now and I would've thought that County will have a defender ICT can have.

For a keeper what about Alan Main from St. Johnstone though don't know if he is past it by now and I would've thought that County will have a defender ICT can have.

Another fantastic suggestion to add to the list...

We should be aiming higher than him but we wont.  I half expect us to take nobody in January.

Stop letting the patients get to your keyboard IHE!  Bamba, Wilson and Nish!

It is part of my Marius campaign - If we sign players who are slower and less mobile than he is it will boost his confidence.

A very poor keeper. County had him last season and were delighted to see the back of him from what I have been told.

Just because he has been called up doesn't mean he is any good. This is called the Kevin Kyle theory.

There seems to be a lot of names getting thrown around with no rhyme nor reason ....... half the names mentioned in this and a couple of other threads probably havent even heard of ICT let alone be willing to come here !!! lets get real.

If we can find a player who will improve the squad then fair enough, but lets not base that on the fact they seemed quite good in Football Manager ! The players need to be better than what we have, willing to commit to ICT for more than 5 minutes, and be within our price range both in terms of contract and possible transfer fees ..... those conditions will put a lot of players out of our reach and lets hope that CB can pick through whats left and find a gem or two ....