FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Brewster Effect...

Johnboy

Brewster's strength is in his backroom staff - he always brought fitness +++ to Sneck - he is still a wee bit dodgy tactically and the 4-1-4-1 formation was a wee bit lucky due to the injury to Wyness and the determination or instruction to perservere with Niculae. But long may it continue.  :001:

Of course we can carry on playing 4-1-4-1 - if Duncan stays fit as he is the only one who can play in front of the defence. As fer the 1 - Bayne (away) - Niculae (home) and Wyness could drop deeper if necessary. IMHO we should play it every week.  :021:

IMHO we should play it every week.  :021:

Or at least until the opposition scouts cotton on to the fact and start adjusting their tactics to suit. Let's just hope that our manager has a few more tricks up his sleeve.

Birdog ...... A man who could only win 3 of 30 games at United but seems to have a magic touch at ICT will not want to move quite as easily as before. I believe he may well be in this for the long haul as he has already seen that the grass is not always greener on the other side .....

Spot on... He knew he was coming back to a great bunch of guys here who would respond well to his style of management, in which the emphasis is on fitness and hard graft. It hasn't taken long for his methods to start bearing fruit. His interviews with the press also impressed me yesterday - he's got his feet very much on the ground and is not going to get carried away with ICT now demonstrating what they are capable of.

He is on record as saying he hopes to be here for the long haul and I for one, will be fascinated to see just how far he can take this team...

Unfortunately lack of support from around this area isn't going to help his cause.... Hopefully success will encourage more to get behind him & the team, rather than head for Glasgow every other Saturday/Sunday

I know a family of Polish people - mum, dad and three kids, who were at the game and cheering like mad for Caley yesterday - this despite the fact that Celtic have certain Polish connections.

Lets hope this might turn into a trend that will gather some momentum...

I know a family of Polish people - mum, dad and three kids, who were at the game and cheering like mad for Caley yesterday - this despite the fact that Celtic have certain Polish connections.

ICT have Polish connections too ....... Red Card Reilly  :015: :015: (oh, and Zibi  :023:)

Ach but the Mexicans canna get intae this country as easily as they get intae the U.S.

But that huge fence George Bush is erecting right along the Mexican-U.S. Border will keep a lot of the ones with rickets out I am sure.

So far eh hivnae seen too many sombreros in Vancouver. No sun, thet's why! :029: :001:

Maybe that's why Canada duzny have a big fence...no one WANTS to go there. 

average 250,000 p/year immigrants compared to USA figures of 800,000 ... considering Canada has a population of 30m and the USA 300m, I would say thats comparatively high.

Maybe that's why Canada duzny have a big fence...no one WANTS to go there. 

average 250,000 p/year immigrants compared to USA figures of 800,000 ... considering Canada has a population of 30m and the USA 300m, I would say thats comparatively high.

Yeah.... But as soon as they get there they start feckin moaning that they never get to see ICT on the telly.... :018:

Given that Brewster is working pretty much with the same bunch of players that CC started the season with, the difference in performance levels now is astounding...

The character they showed last week to overcome a two goal deficit to Celtic was a real eye-opener, and again today - to lose a two goal lead, and yet fight on right to the final whistle for the winner was just incredible.

I said this before and I'll say it again.... Brewster and Caley Thistle are quite clearly made for each other....

I hope they never forget that...  :014: