FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

To all friends, aquaintances and associates of ICT

Alex MacLeod

Think IHE may have mentioned it elsewhere ... but

Craciun fericit si un an nou fericit  to Marius

Hyvää joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta to Markus

Wesolych Swiat i szczesliwego Nowego Roku! to Zibi (and Red Card Reilly)

Merry Christmas ... "Eh" to Richard Hastings

and Merry Christmas to all the other players, officials and staff.

onto the fans ....

shèngdàn kuàilè x?nnián kuàilè to Wanderer

Priecigus Ziemassvetkus un laimigu Jauno gadu to Latviaman

and and Merry Christmas to the rest of you

[ ps - i also cant take credit for any of the foreign languages - got them here: http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/christmas.htm ]

This is especially for Sophia...

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make this country great. Not to imply that this country is necessarily greater than any other country in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. 

And for everyone else...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year~~~~~~