ICT -V- Gretna : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bit stingy with the 2nd half highlights. There looked to be some good Gretna chances and a couple more for ourselves.

That was the highlights from the 30 minute show on the Saturday. You get extended highlights on all the games on the Sunday edition of the Full SPL on Setanta.

I've got it Sky plus'ed, so hopefully there'll be more shown of the other chances...

IMHO there were a a few players a bit below par yesterday,but if we can still win while not playing to our full potential,so be it.

I thought Cowie had one of his quietest games in a long time and Denzil just looked a bit lacking in match fitness.

The rest huffed and puffed and got us three points against a team, who are trying their utmost to survive in the top league in Scotland,so well done guys on the result.

:022:

That was the highlights from the 30 minute show on the Saturday. You get extended highlights on all the games on the Sunday edition of the Full SPL on Setanta.

I've got it Sky plus'ed, so hopefully there'll be more shown of the other chances...

Ah right I see. BBC will have some stuff up this evening as well of course. Interested to Duncans beezer of a shoot that forced Caig into an excellent save.

Feckin good strike from Marius fer the first - he is a feckin asset in the box fer the second - only a seasoned professional could do that - but was the third a deflection ?

Fair play - deserved the MOM fer that display - he appeared to be playing further forward at all the goals - was that the case all the time ?

Note that Tokely and Hastings made the Mail Team of the Day.

Guest stevico64

Beneath those YouTube highlights someone has commented :

"fantastic player Marius Niculaie...Marius you are the dog untill you die!"

Am I getting old and just not understanding the youth of today, or is this perhaps a Romanian saying?

Dinamo Bucharest where Marius started his career are known as the Reds Dogs, and their players as dogs