FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Alan Morgan....haha

Guest Gowie

Can't find the print version(s), but here's a radio clip, the last 30 seconds of which gives you a taste of the attitude

I think you do Broonie an injustice 4ize, seems to me he's quite respectful to his old club.

If you want real scandal from that radio clip though, try counting the number of times he says "obviously". If everything was that obvious, why did they need to interview him?

I lost count I was laughing so much!  :015:

It was the final straw on top of the newspaper articles buckett - can't find them unfortunately, but the thread is still on these boards and other posters corroborated what I'm saying. Anyway, it's over and I've arranged for the Main Stand Toffee Paper Rustling, Knitting, Definitely Not Saying 'Bloody' And Jimmy Shand Promotional Committee to send him hand-crafted cushions to save him the splinters. Let it not be said I bear a grudge  :001: I know you can't expect a player joining another club to go about it in sackcloth and ashes, but Alan Morgan's statement reminded me of MB's departure and where that has led so far, i.e. professional obscurity.

I think some of what morgan said is true, killie are probably a bigger club, they are more establised in the spl afterall. But saying that our aim is to aviod relagation every session is a joke. IVT have not been involved in a relagation scrap, we have been comfortable safe every session. There is no reason why our aim should not be top 6 every session