FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Competition

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Oh No not the MOB.  BENI you should be afraid - very afraid  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:015: no worries bring it on  :016: we'll probs end up having a young versus old sing off  :001:

for those who are coming up try get tickets for section G or there abouts!! or do you think it would be possible to get into the west stand again, if we have the potential of a large singing crowd for this day? L_G what do you think?

West Stand is still available to you as far as I know.  There was just a new ruling that meant you had to exchange your tickets, this was in line with SPL rules that you should sit in the seat you have a ticket for.  No problem though, just don't all try to exchange tickets immediately before the game.  If you want to go to the West Stand you should sort it sooner rather than later.  Let me know if there is anything I can do.

A bit of a pre-warning that the "Mob" (14 strong so far) are being resurrected for the Jam Tarts game and are coming en masse from the Central Belt - armed with banners and filled with alcohol.

I can prove anything

I'll make you admit again and again

I can prove anything

The way that it's read again and again

And its only cos you came here with your brothers too

If you came here on your own you'd be dead

Its only cos you follow what the others do

Its no excuse to say your easily lead

You can choose anything

You choose to lose again and again

You could do anything

Why should you do anything again

And its only cos you came here with your brothers too

Winding yourself up until your turning blue

Repeating everything that you've read

And here we go with the letter

Well can you fix it for me

Cos we need entertainment

To keep us all off the streets

So tonight you'll sleep softly in your bed

You can try anything

And no-one would know apart from you and me

You can stop anything

It's starts with just one and turns to two then three

Its only cos you came here with your brothers too

Raise a glass or two

You raise a fist or two

Get a shopping basket wrapped round your head

So here we go with the letter

Oh can you fix it for me

24 hour drinking

To keep us all off the streets

So tonight you'll sleep softly in your bed

We are the angry mob

We read the papers everyday day

We like who like

We hate who we hate

But we're also easily swayed

Artist: Kaiser Chiefs

Album: Yours Truly, Angry Mob

:015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

A huge disadvantage of the "singing section" is that all the noise we make will be lost due to the absence of a roof.  I'd prefer to be in section g but if we have to relocate for the game to create a good atmosphere then I guess I am game.

So Lg - we can pay at the North Stand turnstiles and go to the "West Stand" ?  :011:

Not really for me to say, but leave it with me.  We have plenty time before then to sort something out.

A huge disadvantage of the "singing section" is that all the noise we make will be lost due to the absence of a roof.  I'd prefer to be in section g but if we have to relocate for the game to create a good atmosphere then I guess I am game.

i was speaking to one of the 'ultras' from another spl team and they thought that the wee singing section would be ideal for you!

as i said before, they are willing to help out with things or offer advice....  just let me know..

Are we going to West Stand or not? Got a season ticket in Section G but I'm eager to be in the 'singing section'. Official or not.

i'm also hoping to get something sorted in section G because like you i'm eager to give it another go!! i'll keep you up to date with whats goin on k mate :022:

Are we going to West Stand or not? Got a season ticket in Section G but I'm eager to be in the 'singing section'. Official or not.

i'm also hoping to get something sorted in section G because like you i'm eager to give it another go!! i'll keep you up to date with whats goin on k mate :022:

Sound  :001:

I will be one of the misrable old barstewards and think G would be the better place.  In old age a roof to keep dry and stop my tartan rug from blowing away is far better.  More important it sounds better.  However, if we need to me in the west then so be it.

I hope you have many banner idea's IHE?  Now where is my old internutter flag?

Guest ICT CGS

I agree that we if possible we should go for section g,has a roof,more people in the north stand that might join in :015:

Sounding promising though! Lets get one decent home atmosphere:D

I will be one of the misrable old barstewards and think G would be the better place.  In old age a roof to keep dry and stop my tartan rug from blowing away is far better.  More important it sounds better.  However, if we need to me in the west then so be it.

Well I was thinking of putting my banner and Doresboy's banner TOGETHER - now that would be ultra style.

THE MOB bear1.gif I love it.  :crazy07:

Well I was thinking of putting my banner and Doresboy's banner TOGETHER - now that would be ultra style.

THE MOB bear1.gif I love it.  :crazy07:

do you have a picture of these bnners somwhere?? or do u mean the O2B one? that would be good bring it along!!

also untill the west stand gets a roof on it, it's probs best for every1 to aim for section G!!!