FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Competition

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

I have been looking after doresboy's flag for a couple of seasons now. Seem to remember him moaning about it (after game in Dumfries) being too heavy for him to carry from pub to pub, so i offered to look after it. The boys that i take to the football then took responsability for it and it appeared at every home game in the uncovered wing of the stand (wheneverspace permitted). It has even travelled to every away ground in premier and 1st division. Only ground we weren't allowed to display it were at Ibrox and parkhead. (one parkhead steward let me put it up but his supervisor rushed over and insisted we remove it!

However during a particularly windy day (think it was defeat by dundee utd 0-3), a gust caught it and damgaged it slightly and its been in retirement since then. I'll dig it out and see if it'll be fit or a day out!! :003:

A bit of a pre-warning that the "Mob" (14 strong so far) are being resurrected for the Jam Tarts game and are coming en masse from the Central Belt - armed with banners and filled with alcohol.

If anyone else fancies a trip we are getting the 0706 train from Glasgow Queen St.  This way we dont have to change at Perth and join the Edinburgh train which is likely to be very busy.  I believe it stops at Stirling around 0730 and Perth at 0800.  Look for the carriage with the flags etc!

me and some pals are gona head to th ground about an hour before kick off to blow up balloons and what not. anyone who fancies coming along and helping out please feel free to contact me or just turn up :004:.

wheres the mob going b4 the game? iness??

yesterday (for the first half hour atleast) was immense, the atmosphere was unbelievable  :001:.

if only the MOB could come up every home game because they certainly made a huge differance  :022:.

also the guy with the grey jacket, down in front next to johndo was always standing up and starting up some songs!! whoever you are, take a bow son  :clapping03:

yesterday (for the first half hour atleast) was immense, the atmosphere was unbelievable  :001:.

if only the MOB could come up every home game because they certainly made a huge differance  :022:.

also the guy with the grey jacket, down in front next to johndo was always standing up and starting up some songs!! whoever you are, take a bow son  :clapping03:

If anyone wishes to invest in helping us come up for every home game that would be fine!!!

If anyone wishes to invest in helping us come up for every home game that would be fine!!!

:024: Would indeed be worth it cause a good atmosphere is priceless IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be in section G on Saturday, on my own because none of my mates are going to the game. Losers that they are :015: How high up is row L?
High enough that you won't feel like a d!ck joining in with the singing!

We have looked at it before but the cost mounts up.  With the added expense of away games.  If there was reliable numbers it could be something that could be looked at again.  As for help from the club, not a bloody chance they would help.  It may be something we try and do more than once a season but not likely every game.  We are planning one to Aberdeen next season from Glasgow.