FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT MEE, L_G_, Mrs PaulieBee and the ither hangers-oan

buffy

how's it gaun chappies and chapettes?

i've no' been oan here fur ages; missing ye terribly so i am.  dinnae be afraid to dander on to oor forum ye know...we dinnae bite; well no' oan purpose onyway  :rotflmao:

it's been a bit bedlam doon oor way - that's the buffy way onyway - wur selling up, wur heading abroad (hopefully) fur a wee tour o' the world and heading back hame fur the Big Day next May.

or we might even head up to sneck fur a wee scottish tour o' the heelands. if ye spot a pink woolly hat and matching mittens along yer high street that'll be me.  :003:

speak to ye soon (oh and ma wee pink slidey phone finally went kahbluey the ither day - well the dunking in the rice krispies probably didnae help - so could the three o' ye possibly email me yer moby numbers as ah cannae get the sim card to work.... i've got a new phone)

cheers!  :021:

Buffy x

Guest SuilbhirCroat

He might have a problem with Buffy's english.....  :018:

Just like the rest of us...!!  :023:

Oh, good!

I didn't comment this so far, because it took me half of morning to translate this to something i can pronounce first, and then to understand :015:

I think i cought the basics... something about joining the other forum, where they won't bite you on purpose... something about touring the world... back for the Big Day (would a appreciate help on this one :004:)...then if they visit Highlands, we should beware someone wearing pink wooly hat... some phone took a dive probably in a bowl of breakfast, and since then sim card won't play with him anymore...

:023:

jings

do ye no' ken colloquial when ye see it? call yersels heelanders! (ok croatia boy yer singled oot here ;p)

aye footballer's wifie .. dander in. the watter's always warm!

the big day = oor wedding :)  :crazy07:

putting this bit intae engulish just for the wee sensitive souls - can anyone recommend any good wedding dress shops in inverness? gracias senoritas

over 'n' oot

:021:

Buffy x

oh my!!!

buffy hun, we need a chat, over a large latte wi a shot o irish cream, and mayhaps a good muffin, love them!  usually canna manage more than one tho, which is a shame cos if the first one is grand, well, ya know yersel !!!  :023:

wedding days, make up, dreses, wedding lists, oh my, im all excited now!!!  :021:

oh hells bells.... HEN NIGHTS TOOOOOO!!!!!!  :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07:

we could sort out some strippers for you from the guys on here!!! 

fek it would be like the re~run of the full monty!!!  :rotflmao:

oh my!!!

buffy hun, we need a chat, over a large latte wi a shot o irish cream, and mayhaps a good muffin, love them!  usually canna manage more than one tho, which is a shame cos if the first one is grand, well, ya know yersel !!!  :023:

wedding days, make up, dreses, wedding lists, oh my, im all excited now!!!  :021:

oh hells bells.... HEN NIGHTS TOOOOOO!!!!!!  :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07:

we could sort out some strippers for you from the guys on here!!! 

fek it would be like the re~run of the full monty!!!  :rotflmao:

well haud me back but there's anither daft wummin oan here apart fae moi! yeeeeeha and yippeeeayeayyyyyy  :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07:

i've just drapped ye an email sunshine and given ye ma msn wan tae and the much-required moby number too!

talkin aboot hen nights - well it seems these day's it's aw the trend to hae weekends and funnily enough i had thought aboot inversneckie bein the top o the list - aw they braw lads up there ye ken.

jeesh i musta been pashed that last night oot ;) (although i did find CaleyD and BigDick scrummmy!)

wedding dresshes after oirish coffees...sooonds braw to me tae.

but whit's with they coffee hooses and their hoitytoity lists eh?

ma big brother and his pal used to frequent them afore a game - bro would order :

a half-feckin-latte-with-nae-feckin-cream-all-wrapped-up-in-low-fat-feckin-cocoa-splashed-with-feckin-broon-fairtrade-sugar-and-feckin-roasted-nuts;

his mate - low-half-feckin-fat-feckin-latte-with-nae-sugar-but-fecking-wallops-and-lashings-of-high-fat-half-cut-fecking-marachino-cherries-fecking-macciano-with-not-hot-but-fecking-warm-water

me? i'd hae a hot chocolate.

:rolleyes02:

but i've also thought aboot dublin or barca for a weekend tae. perhaps a wee touch of summer sunshine wouldnae go amiss, well certainly would help the milk bottles aka my legs tae. barca has a braw beach plus a nifty wee footie groond too...well ye just have to while yer there...

Buffy xx

i've just drapped ye an email sunshine and given ye ma msn wan tae and the much-required moby number too!

oh my!!!

the mobi number and the msn address is one thing my darling.... but the dress size, inside leg measurement and bra size is just taking it a tad too far!  :023:

hen weedEND... dont make me look at this lot in thier thongs for a WHOLE WEEKEND.....  id have to get howdi to give me a sesh of his 'professional' therapy!!!

:rotflmao: :crazy07: :rotflmao: :crazy07: :rotflmao:

pink frock?? pink frock???  naeee chance. Jordan's was orrible. Like a big meringue.  :33:

There shall indeedy be pink somewhere but i've just started keeking at gowns and they're aw erm ye ken erm virginal cough cough white or ivory....

Footballer's wife - ye gonna get in touch soon cos i'm considering a trip up north possibly in May and bringing my entourage with me also; that's the six bridesmaids and maid of honour. I've no' won the lottery - they're paying for their own dresses! It's the way to go!

Hey Mrs PB - right back at ye! If ye fancy dandering to the shops for dresses and a giggle gies a bell.

Now, if any of the ICT lads would like to offer themselves for a night of stripping.....i've got a flat needing some re-dec lol

Buffy x

Johndo'll strip for you - noone will even have to ask him!!!  :001:

Broke my pc trying to use it like a laptop, just acquired a broken laptop till its fixed - its been difficult to get on here never mind the Pars forum!!!!!

PMed you my mobi no you pink daftie

Lx

• 2 weeks later...

so i phone the Mee yin and she's in ... Stornoway! with ... weel i'm no' telling LOL

mind the signed boxer shorts babe  :001:

we shall endeavour to toddle up to sneck as soon as we can...and a lovely offer of overnightness in the upper foyers cottage / den of debauchery again! fandabidozi!

Johnboy... fancy droppin me a few lines oan ra email? ta muchy  :003:

over n oot

Buffy x

pink frock??

Hey Mrs PB - right back at ye! If ye fancy dandering to the shops for dresses and a giggle gies a bell.

Busy attacking the gym at the moment, and trying to avoid the flippin Easter Eggs!  :015:

When you up next?  I'll need to let the local Constabulary know!  :016: :015:

Mrs PB

x

I was in Stornoway with work!!!! The company was very nice tho.....  :001:

You and Groovy are more than welcome anytime!!!!! Rates the same as before? LOL

Lx

PS He says he only signs female pants, and then only if they're being worn at the time!!!!!!