FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hibernian -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

[li]Discuss the game in this very thread right here  :004:[/li]
    [li]Get to the chatroom HERE[/li]
    [li]See the subs / bookings / report - after the game starts - HERE[/li]
    [li]See the stats etc after the game has ended by choosing today's game from HERE[/li] 
    [li]At the game ? - Dont forget to vote in the POLL after the game has ended. HERE
    [/li]
    [li]At the game ? SUBMIT A MATCH REPORT [/li]
    [li]
    Internet Coverage available here :

LINEUPS

HIBERNIAN

[attach=1]

ICT

[attach=2]

post-2-1203775212.gif

post-4-1203775212.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1-0 Hibs, Colin Nish.

Something along the lines of... "good passing play by Inverness, Black to Cowie, to Bayne to Duncan.... who loses it... blah blah blah... Nish scores".

Perhaps i'm pointing the finger at Duncan a bit, but i'm really getting fed up of his terrible performances without getting dropped. It's time to give the likes of Vigurs and Gillespie a game instead. Make Duncan realise he's not untouchable in this team.

As I type it's now 2-0, Fletcher scored.  :008:

Going to switch off the radio very VERY soon.

but i'm really getting fed up of his terrible performances without getting dropped. It's time to give the likes of Vigurs and Gillespie a game instead. Make Duncan realise he's not untouchable in this team.
when he leaves at end of season you,ll get your wish

but i'm really getting fed up of his terrible performances without getting dropped. It's time to give the likes of Vigurs and Gillespie a game instead. Make Duncan realise he's not untouchable in this team.

when he leaves at end of season you,ll get your wish

I really really hope so.

Calm down, chaps, if being comfortably safe from relegation in February is "a crisis", then I'm up for a crisis every season.

So we're going through a rough patch.  It's football.  Form comes and goes.

Mind you, it doesn't make me feel much better about being 2 down in the first 10 mins away from home twice in four days...

Calm down, chaps, if being comfortably safe from relegation in February is "a crisis", then I'm up for a crisis every season.

So we're going through a rough patch.  It's football.  Form comes and goes.

Mind you, it doesn't make me feel much better about being 2 down in the first 10 mins away from home twice in four days...

Not a crisis, just cr*p!  It is not good enough for a team who are looking to progress.  I am not expecting us to win at places like Easter Road etc all the time, I just expect to see a performance.  We have not seen a performance for weeks and weeks now.