FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Black at it again

Guest neksor

Ralph Milne... im reliably informed that CB dosent use the light of day much either!! And avoids confrontation like the plague, n i bet my last doller thats how Rankin, Wilson r no longer ere or in his plans...cos they said wat they thought  n why Blackie gets so frustrated cos the players dont know wat theyre suposed to be doing nor understand his tactics or how to play to his tactics.

CB lost the dressing room at DUFC....fink the same is starting to happen at ICT. Hope im way wrong but just get a bad feeling thats sweeping the club at mo... :029:

Like the majority of fans, i didn't want CB back,  however i was happy to offer suport and credit where it was due. If Brewster is allowed to reap the plaudits when things go well then i think he should also be man enough to accept responsibility when things go tits up.

I think his days are numbered.

Is it me or is there something wrong - or have I said that before.  :023:

We know what you are referring to, but Blackie has been stroming out of the ground long before he arrived.

I wasnt wholly referring to the Messiah - he is only part of it - you really are obsessed.

Is it me or is there something wrong - or have I said that before.  :023:

We know what you are referring to, but Blackie has been stroming out of the ground long before he arrived.

I wasnt wholly referring to the Messiah - he is only part of it - you really are obsessed.

:015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

You are the one that bring this issue up every time.

Ralph Milne...

Dont think ud see any top managers accepting the dressing room at mo and when he avoids confrontation other players will think he is weak. :019:

Waz it not in the Dundee courier that the DUFC players stated after he left that they couldnt understand his tactics and man management skills???? :024: He had decent players ther n they wouldnt play 4 him..same i c happening with us :029:

Ralph Milne ( r u a decendent from the RM :024: of DUFC?..lol

I said he had decent DUFC players... but for ICT you can go through the team who are not not performing  the same as pre xmas....2b honest im going through the team and since xmas cant think of anyone who has stood out with pass marks in 2 occasions.

In my opinion it feels like either our players dont understand what they are taught all week in training or they cant play to CB's system or we've been very unlucky in the last 7 games or is our expectation levels to high of our team???

At least we have a free sat n hopefully CB will have all those cobwebs over the last few months blown away.... :022:

Guest TonyICT

on saturday we played the worst game of football i have ever seen and i believe the way blackie was no where near right but i can see his reasons!

lets all just hope that we play alot better next week  :021: