FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

TOP SIX - i have faith

andrew87

Unlikely I know, but I am still looking at a top six finish.

Speaking to other fans there seems to be indifference for the rest of the season. Reject this! Where is the passion?

Our fixtures:

Kilmarnock v Inverness CT, 15:00

Inverness CT v Aberdeen, 15:00

Gretna v Inverness CT, 15:00

All our games are winnable. Even the way we have being playing of late a win against Kille would put us the frame of mind to beat Aberdeen, and it looks like Gretna will be a half team of youths.

Current table:

6 Falkirk 30 -3 40

7 Hearts 30 -7 37

8 Dons 30 -12 37

9 Caley 30 -14 33

3 wins for us puts us on 42 pts.

Other fixtures:

Aberdeen v St Mirren, 15:00

Most likely Aberdeen win. If St Mirren help us out: great. If not: so be it.

Hearts v Falkirk, 15:00

Hearts win or a draw is fine.

Falkirk v Kilmarnock, 15:00

Prob the most tenuous other game for us, we likely need a Kille win.

Hearts v Dundee Utd, 15:00

Dundee easy favourite for the win I would say.

Aberdeen v Falkirk, 15:00

Aberdeen home win mostly likely, but if they?ve beaten St Mirren we will need a draw.

Kilmarnock v Hearts, 15:00

With home advantage hopefully Kille can beat Hearts for us.

Andrew?s table of FAITH:

6 Caley      33 ~-9 42

7 Falkirk 33 ~-6 41

8 Hearts 33 ~-7 41

9 Dons 33 ~-14 41

Next stop Europe, via a resurgence to 3rd place  :001:

Believe!

I know it make sense for the club to be calling for realism, but that doesn?t stop me wearing *these*. Also ? no reason not to field the younger guys when this comes impossible, but I?m demanding 7th at least!

it was a toss up between Feb8's Tulloch Castle post or this one as to what made me laugh most ...... this one gets it  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I love your optimism, but top6 is blown .... we will be lucky to get 3 wins from the next 8 games, let alone the next 3

At least I am entertaining the more cynical/less deluded amongst us!  :003:  I agree it is now unlikely but what?s the point in being a football fan without irrational zeal?

I have been as disappointed as anyone in the last few games, but still believe it can happen.

Andrew - welcome to the site, you posted something I think will put a smile (irrational or not) on many peoples faces and I even chuckled at IHE's offer of professional help.

Ina sea of darkness surrounding the club at the moment, this thread has meant I will head off to my scratcher for the night with a smile on my face