FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

US Masters Golf

Johnboy

Robert Karlsson - 150/1, stuck a cheeky ?1 on him!

But at the moment Tiger is pretty much unbeatable!

Wouldn't mind seeing Justin Rose winning.

No doubt it'll be a fantastic few days with some amazing Golf on show from probably the best course in the world!

As a'boby else , cant really see past Woods but a couple of pounds on Harrington and my usual fehver on VJ Singh normally gaurentees i still have a financial interest going into the final round. Great w/e of golf whatever  :021:

Warming up nicely,but looking like a 3 horse race now,although ya can never wright Woods off from making a charge.Immelman seems Steady ,but we'll see if he's got the baws on the back 9 .Awa to open the malt and put meh feet up..... lovely jubbly  :drinking03:

Ach well thats that for another year,well done to Trev Immelman , eh thought his erse was collapsing when he sclaffed it in the water at 16,but 3 shots clear on the 18th tee, reckon eh could have taken it home fae there!

Did you win the Finlay Cup at Nairn H/Dee...?

Thought eh had it in the bag JB,but the miserable gits insisted i include my shots from the back 9 as well,qaulity day oot tho, get yer name in next year.