FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Eating out in Inverness

MissICT

has any one heard of the kitchen in inverness?

where is it?

what sort of food is there?

been to the kitchen, not bad, little bit pricey. its on the riverside along from the old bingo hall.

the rajah (indian behind the post office) is very good, but if you dont like indian then probably wise not to go there.

snow goose can be ok for cheapish pub grub

bella italia is alright

the filling station is nice

the room is pretty good as is the 27

reedee you have no mates!

Her posts aren't half as bad as some of yours. Like your team for next game thread...play tokely upfront, wilson defence mid and ***** like that! get a grip sunshine!! :33:

get it right up ya!

Elder your fat!

Roscoe23 - for someone who complained to admin about personal comments made about you a couple of months back, you seem to be contributing nothing to this thread other than personal abuse. You may think its banter, others dont see it that way. Please stop it or we will take steps to stop it for you via post moderation.

If a particular poster bugs you you have the option of ignoring them ... far better for the rest of us than having to read through pages of playground bickering, pissing contests, and the inane drivel we see here more and more frequently from a small minority of posters !!!

• 2 weeks later...

ER--looks like I may have stumbled into the teenage pool hall....but...then I saw Manfer's name and I thought if it is O.K. to step in the door at his advanced age I might as well risk it too. :004:

Anyway, you young 'uns, the smartest comment I noted on here was from another "Mature" poster... IHE.

But don't be fooled by his mastery of the written word-- when he refers to the Nipp Inn on Grant Street don't believe a word of it. All you have to do to find out where he really goes for his regular bevvy is to read that name backwards. :015:

Hi IHE .  :sillywave: