FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

v Arbroath

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Papering over the ever increasing cracks. what has really changed from last season? fair play to the young guys in the team, but we ain't good enough to be playing them every week. Mind you, at least we're not Hearts. But I say that to myself every day anyway.

Even our reserve team SHOULD be able to beat 3rd division part-timers.

We are through and that's the main thing but it's still embarrassing

They are in the second division.

I remember when we were in the SFL and SPL fans would come onto the old Rivals site and come out with this sort of thing. Fact is, in the cup away ties are always difficult.

Well, we made it, but no way it should have gone to Penalties and I hope Brewster has his excuses ready for underestimating Arbroath because he's going to need them I think.

I don't see how you think that he was underestimating them by putting out the team he did.

That team should have been more than capable of winning. All the players in the starting 11 are part of the first team squad and almost all have played in the SPL this season.

Even our reserve team SHOULD be able to beat 3rd division part-timers.

We are through and that's the main thing but it's still embarrassing

They are in the second division.

I remember when we were in the SFL and SPL fans would come onto the old Rivals site and come out with this sort of thing. Fact is, in the cup away ties are always difficult.

My mistake - for some unknown reason my brain had convinced me we were playing Forfar