FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Transfer Window

caleyrule

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy enough with the squad. Bit of a bonus if we get Dods or McCracken I suppose, but I won't lose sleep over them not arriving.

I'm more concerned about losing a player...

Dods didnt play but Leveins real tight about who he lets go. McCracken would be decent. Wouldn't mind a natrual right winger that can cross either...we will see what happens though.

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Motherwell. They are on the hunt for a defender and were linked with McCracken and Bamba in the last few days. They can pay more than us and can offer European football and central belt convenience.

Hardly.

"It would need to go through the club first and if it was a good enough offer and suited my family's situation then I'd have to take a look at it."

Not my words, just quoting the Sky headline.

EDIT- You will also see that he is quoted as saying

"I think I'd like to move back up to Scotland towards the end of my career, but I'm not really bothered about going back at the moment I'd prefer to stay down here a few years yet and that would probably be the aim, to move back up to Scotland towards the tail end of my career and settle up there."

which sounds like a dismissal to me. It's easy to misquote people and change the entire view of a story.

Edited by birdog