FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Caleythistle Scorecard

culduthel

It seems to me that most of the difference of opinion on this site amounst posters about the team and the manager's performance is the result of wildly differing levels of expectation for success for this season and future seasons. What we need is an agreed Caleythistle Performance Scorecard for this season ( I am sure Brewster has one already - does anyone know what it is?) that states what constitutes success for us.

Can one of the Moderators set up a poll or survey of opinion ( I don't know how to do it) that we can all respond to and thus create a Scorecard? The Scorecard would be the average of all our responses. If you respond then you agree to abide by the resulting Scorecard.

The poll could collect responses on various measures e.g.:

* position in league half way through season and at seasons end;

* competing for last six or in last six;

* cup runs - Quarters, Semis, Finalists or even Winners?

* getting into Europe;

* number of away wins or draws;

* number of goals for and against;

* beating the OF;

* increase in number of attendances at home;

* making a good profit so we can buy new players;

* etc. etc. etc.

I am sure you get the idea. Performance scorecards are pretty common in sport, business and even dare I say in Teaching ( I am sure Charles would have something to say about that).

What do you say Moderators? Can we give it a go? :rotflmao: :thumb04: