Decisive season.

Westhillman

New on the board. I have a real sense that something big is going to happen this season. The league is so tight that I truely believe that Caley Thistle are either going down or will be in the top six come the end of the season. It seems that each match at the moment is almost a cup tie and I believe that this league will stay unpredictable all season (Apart from the Old Firm). Hope Caley start winning away from home!!

New on the board. I have a real sense that something big is going to happen this season. The league is so tight that I truely believe that Caley Thistle are either going down or will be in the top six come the end of the season. It seems that each match at the moment is almost a cup tie and I believe that this league will stay unpredictable all season (Apart from the Old Firm). Hope Caley start winning away from home!!

Never seen a league quite so tight, we can quite literally beat anyone on out game. The important thing for us will be to stay on our game, instead of playing in fits and starts.

The league reminds me a bit of our first season when four teams went into the final day of the season with the possibility of being relegated. We were embroiled in it until mid-January when we went on a great run and pulled away, almost making the top six.

The only team I could see ending up marooned would be Accies - after a good start they have lost six of their last seven in the SPL and look like making it seven from eight against Rangers this afternoon.

I hope we start winning at home.

Your right Roscoe but what will make all the difference at the end March will be if ICTFC can collect at least 15 away points.

We've got 4 points at home from 5 games and 6 from 5 games away. I too would like to see us picking points up at home, preferably starting today.

Dont know about that, look at the form guide, we are firmly on the bottom and are losing at home to teams all around us... why?

Brew is paying the price for not replacing players who left, and hoping youth can fill in.

It's not the number of youngsters that's the problem, it's the lack of an experienced player to lead them at the front.

I don't think it's any coincidence that lads like Duff & Vigurs are excelling alongside more experienced players...whereas up front the younger lads seem to be toiling a little and not finding their feet so fast.

I couldn't agree more, Wood, Rooney, Barrowman and even McAllister are all skilled players with some potential but do not have a single experienced team mate in the forward line to look to during the course of a match.

Is Brewster still registred as a player? :rotflmao:

Brewster is wiithout doubt a class act and could easily play an spl game. If, in the next few games, we look as fragile as we did against motherwell up front then bring brew on.

With the lot we have at the minute, i think a roooooney and barrowman partnership wouldd do well. I seem to remember playing silky football with those two up front in the 1st half against hibs. Rooooooooney is a good player, but he is most defenitely not getting any service that he can use, as he doesn't make much of an impact in the air.

To be fair, that criticism only applies to the forward line.

Dont think so, Duff has had a fair share of howlers which have cost us points.

Barrowman has played for a few teams and would have to come into the 'more' experienced catergory.

Wonder if Barry could last a full game up front alongside Rooney

Desperately need crosses into the box...cant count many in last 2 games. Strikers need quality service n they aint been gettin it. Lets hope this happens tomorrow. Falkirk are a team that play football. We cant sit back in a 4-5-1 we have to attack them.

I've always thought that with Robbie Winters wanting to return to Scotland and his contract expiring next month (i believe) he could be a decent shout but no one else even seems even comment on it at all.

He always played at teams like Dundee Utd or Aberdeen so he's used to playing up north and perhaps would like it. Has a good record in Scotland and did well initially in Norway (although i have no idea how he's doing now) which is of similar stature as a league.

Worth a look at in my opinion.