FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Motherwell

Renegade

--------------------------------Esson--------------------------------------

------Proctor---------Duff----------------Munro---------Hastings-----------

--Wilson-------Tokely------Rooney-------Wood------Black---------Imrie-----

Subs: Fraser, McBain, Vigurs, Barrowman, Djebi-Zadi, Duncan, Cowie

Time for a change me thinks, Esson in goal, Proctor moved to right-back where he plays best, Jamie Duff moved in to centre-back next to Munro with Hastings at left back. Now, this is where it gets interesting. I suggest ICT try out the formation Man U are currently using. The 4-6-0, attackerless formation. What happens is the six midfielder/attackers pull the opposing defender out of position and attack with a front four and it can also be used to fill the midfield. Wilson's in there as he is still good going up and down the wings and can also be moved into attack. Tokely is in an attacking position that he plays in most of the game when playing as a right-back. Wood is in there for a bit of height as well as Rooney, who seems to know where the goal is. Black's in there for his passing skills with Imrie at left wing. With this formation, the players can change periodically depending on what is happening and others can attack and hold back at different times. If anyone watches the Man U game later, this'll be probably the formation they'll use. Simple. Come on Brew you know it makes sense.

I think he will go for:

-----------------Black-------------------

---Duff--Hastings---Tokely--Munro---

Imrie--Wood--Esson--Proctor--Cowie

----------------Duncan------------------

Remember - "A good player can play anywhere"

Ha ha :rotflmao:

Brewster is a philosopher too eh? What next? "The silent grasshopper gets home first" or "I cannae manage a cup of tea"

It is going to be a humdinger at Fir Park, our away record vs Motherwell. Remember Kilmarnock....wasnt on the cards either....

I think he will play 442, Wood and Rooney

I think he will go for:

-----------------Black-------------------

---Duff--Hastings---Tokely--Munro---

Imrie--Wood--Esson--Proctor--Cowie

----------------Duncan------------------

Once again Renegade... is there any point?

I think stomach has the best line up suggestion I've seen on this forum ever! And the pressure Brewsters under, I wouldn't be surprised if he read it and played that formation just because a fan sad it!

Esson

Tokely Duff Munro McBain

Z. Sutherland Black Vigurs Imrie

Wood Rooney

Subs: Fraser, McGuire, Cowie, Duncan, Barrowman, S. Sutherland, Wilson. Robbo & Wilson there as management team

Get rid of Proctor from the team he simply isn't a footballer and certainly not a centre half. Like I said before Saturday's game Hastings is so out of form just now it's unbelievable, McBain proved he can't play as a left winger so get him in at left back. Duncan is another player who is out of form and should be dropped. Where was Vigurs on Saturday, one of our best players and he is on the bench. Get two wingers in Zander and Imrie on the pitch to run at their full backs. Two up front with Cowie dropped. If we can get money for him in January then take it, he clearly doesn't want to play for us anymore so get someone in who will fight for the cause.

Edited by Brew Army

esson

tokely duff munro hasting

cowie black vigurs Wilson

imrie

rooney/wood

we don't win games when vigurs is left out, brew you fool how do you not see this? black and cowie play better when vigurs is playing. we need our best players performing to win games.

Esson

Tokely Duff Munro McBain

Z. Sutherland Black Vigurs Imrie

Wood Rooney

Looks good to me, except that I would keep Duncan in the team and use Sutherland as a sub. A game like this probably isn't the place to throw in a player with as little experience as Sutherland and expect him to make a difference. Vigurs should play wide left and Imrie wide right. Proctor and Hastings don't deserve to be anywhere near the team after Saturday's performance and if Cowie's determined to go and determined to play at 50% till then, he sould be dropped too.

esson

tokely duff munro hasting

cowie black vigurs Wilson

imrie

rooney/wood

we don't win games when vigurs is left out, brew you fool how do you not see this? black and cowie play better when vigurs is playing. we need our best players performing to win games.

Brew says you just need goals to win games. :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Brews Team: Esson

Tokely Proctor Munro Hastings

Imrie Duncan Black Mcabin Cowie

Wood

My Team:

Esson

Tokely Duff Munro Hastings

Cowie Black Vigurs Imrie

Rooney Wood

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

--------------------------------Esson----------------------------------

------Tokely---------Duff----------------Munro---------Hastings----

-------------Proctor---------Duncan--------Black--------------------

------------------------------Cowie------------------------------------

---------------Imrie--------------------Rooney-----------------------

Imrie more of a free role. Very defensive is the best we can do at the moment. I know nobody wants that but we've got Brew to inspire the team. Had a new manager come in, I feel we could have switched to a more attacking line-up with the 'up' feeling a new man brings in.

I feel this line up would give us a chance! :rotflmao:

~~~~~~~~~~~~Esson~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tokely~Proctor~Duff~Munro~McBain~Hastings

Imrie~Cowie~Black~~Duncan~Vigurs~Wilson

~~~~Rooney~~~Wood~~~Barrowman~~~~

And the sad truth is, I still don't see where the goals will come from :thumb04: