FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Enuff is Enuff

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Never thought I would say this but my desire fer ICT is waning - not fer the club, not fer the shirt - but I feel completely betrayed by peeple like Sutherland and Grasser - who I thought really had the club at heart - but THEY are totally fecking us up with their stand behind Brew.

Brewster simply has to go - or the club will go down and possibly down again and possibly die - no sarcasm - I truly fear that.

Why are we protecting an individual who is clearly "lost" - it has to be a power thing. I actually have little respect for Savage and Orion either and the championing of Robbo, and the efforts of Stevico to fuel the fire, are business centred and selfish. I really dont give a **** about the politics - I really do give a **** about ICT.

So I am going to Fir Park and to the Huns game - cos I am going to sing against Brew and for ICT from the kick off to the final whistle - lets use fan power and get the **** out.

We are all pawns in a power struggle.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never thought I would say this but my desire fer ICT is waning - not fer the club, not fer the shirt - but I feel completely betrayed by peeple like Sutherland and Grasser - who I thought really had the club at heart - but THEY are totally fecking us up with their stand behind Brew.

Brewster simply has to go - or the club will go down and possibly down again and possibly die - no sarcasm - I truly fear that.

Why are we protecting an individual who is clearly "lost" - it has to be a power thing. I actually have little respect for Savage and Orion either and the championing of Robbo, and the efforts of Stevico to fuel the fire, are business centred and selfish. I really dont give a **** about the politics - I really do give a **** about ICT.

So I am going to Fir Park and to the Huns game - cos I am going to sing against Brew and for ICT from the kick off to the final whistle - lets use fan power and get the **** out.

thanks, but perhaps those that know me will know thats not my intentions, but maybe as you are highly connected you know better

Edited by stevico1

thanks, but perhaps those that know me will know thats not my intentions, but maybe as you are highly connected you know better

You cant play for both sides but you can have a foot in both camps - you are possibly fortunate to have a double edge to yer anger - I was shouting about Brew when Savage was in charge and you were protecting him - enuff said.

The truth about Marius should be public knowledge as it has a bearing.

You cant play for both sides but you can have a foot in both camps - you are possibly fortunate to have a double edge to yer anger - I was shouting about Brew when Savage was in charge and you were protecting him - enuff said.

IHE what truth do you want about marius ? and when did I ever protect brew?

You also may wish to consult your uncle ?

Edited by stevico1

Pawns are weak alone but collectively they can be the difference between winning and losing. It just depends on how you use them at the end of the day.

Let's get the football sorted out before we all become pawn sandwiches.

Is Marius still owed any money ? Why are FIFA still involved ? Who is ultimately responsible for witholding the money ?

Why is his solicitor now decrying ICT business wise ? Has Marius still got links with Orion ? What is Robbo's job - who is he employed by ? Who are you employed by ? Did Savage really want to get rid of Brew and Bennett ? Did Sutherland coming back surprise Savage ?

You refused to criticise Brew - albeit subtly - evidently due to your position - but now you are to the fore - and pro Robbo and anti Board. You have been OTT in your criticism but I admire how you have surreptitiously wound up the natives.

Leave my Uncle George out of this ?

Never kid a kidder and do not underestimate me.

These threads are getting awfully tedious now.

Perhaps Tangoman's got a point!

Yip I agree - I promise that this is my last - but some of the questions / statements on here are coche - if only the answers were.

Buckett - I may be am ersehole and a wind up merchant but enuff is enuff - the fans are unaware of the BIG picture. This is OUR club at stake.

I wish - this is all about Orion v Tulloch - think about it - Brew/Niculae/treatment of CC/return of DS/departure of AS/Robbo - an Orion employee/ the fires being stoked by stevico etc., etc.

I have read and understood your posts for months mate, I hear what you are saying. But and this is a big but when you are after the same goal as others is there any point in starting arguments within your own team? I read Robbo's thread and was pretty sure of what it was intended to do and to be honest I would have Robbo back in a shot. Like you said in another thread, I couldn't care less who the board are or what their other intentions are as long as their main intention is to take ICT forward or if their main intention requires that ICT move forward as a result.

It is good to strike the serpent's head with your enemy's hand

Is Marius still owed any money ? Why are FIFA still involved ? Who is ultimately responsible for witholding the money ?

Why is his solicitor now decrying ICT business wise ? Has Marius still got links with Orion ? What is Robbo's job - who is he employed by ? Who are you employed by ? Did Savage really want to get rid of Brew and Bennett ? Did Sutherland coming back surprise Savage ?

You refused to criticise Brew - albeit subtly - evidently due to your position - but now you are to the fore - and pro Robbo and anti Board. You have been OTT in your criticism but I admire how you have surreptitiously wound up the natives.

Leave my Uncle George out of this ?

Never kid a kidder and do not underestimate me.

These threads are getting awfully tedious now.

Perhaps Tangoman's got a point!

Yip I agree - I promise that this is my last - but some of the questions / statements on here are coche - if only the answers were.

Buckett - I may be am ersehole and a wind up merchant but enuff is enuff - the fans are unaware of the BIG picture. This is OUR club at stake.

Yes Marius is still owed money and yes FIFA are involved , I or Marius have no involvement at Orion, while we are here how is your uncle doing

Come on IHE the leader of the movement who is your uncle???

Stevico - answer the questions honestly - who owes Marius the money ? Who is Robbo employed by ? Did Savage want to get rid of Brew and Bennett ?

Simple the club owe marius the money, and yes the club can quote me on that, but it is in the hands of fifa, robbo is employed by orion ,last question ask him?

how does your uncle see it??

Stevico - answer the questions honestly - who owes Marius the money ? Who is Robbo employed by ? Did Savage want to get rid of Brew and Bennett ?

I can answer one of the questions for stevico, **CLICK** not exactly a secret.

I can't believe you are having to spell this out IHE your posts have been transparent for months, surely I am not the only one who noticed? But then again, your wind ups...... when to take you seriously...... I guess it might take people a while to believe you.

I can't believe you are having to spell this out IHE your posts have been transparent for months, surely I am not the only one who noticed? But then again, your wind ups...... when to take you seriously...... I guess it might take people a while to believe you.

hence why I answered it honesty the question is who is IHE uncle???

Simple the club owe marius the money, and yes the club can quote me on that, but it is in the hands of fifa, robbo is employed by orion ,last question ask him?

Well the answer to the last question is "yes" and one of the main reasons why the protection racket returned.

Lets face it - Robbo has NO chance of coming back now - Its been blown.

And my uncle - one of my best ever wind ups - is George Fraser - Geordie Fraser - a 73 year old ex crane driver who lives in a cottage in Brodie wiv ma Auntie Anne - a man with principles who wouldnt become a puppet at any price.

:rotflmao: :D :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015:

Honestly, who cares? What I do know is that love him or hate him IHE has posted on CTO for as long as I can remember, wind ups, good craic, the odd tantrum but as die hard an ICT fan as I have read posts from. Who are you? I only remember your name appearing around the same time as Maruis' did.

So why would Robbo want to work with Sutherland and his "mob" unless it was a coalition / takeover. And did you ever think that Brew changed allegiances ?

Just look at how he played Marius in the latter games ? Especially at Falkirk.

Honestly, who cares? What I do know is that love him or hate him IHE has posted on CTO for as long as I can remember, wind ups, good craic, the odd tantrum but as die hard an ICT fan as I have read posts from. Who are you? I only remember your name appearing around the same time as Maruis' did.

brill you have blown me what a genius, here johndo knows better

Maybe its best to have an opinion than to be brain dead ???

I never said that, I did say I really don't care about Johndo's politics all I want is ICT moving forwards and upwards. Whatever it takes. You two should put this squabble aside IMHO until Brewster is out the door, then we can worry about the power struggle.

It is good to strike the serpent's head with your enemy's hand.

So why would Robbo want to work with Sutherland and his "mob" unless it was a coalition / takeover. And did you ever think that Brew changed allegiances ?

Just look at how he played Marius in the latter games ? Especially at Falkirk.

He has batted for both sides?

I never said that, I did say I really don't care about Johndo's politics all I want is ICT moving forwards and upwards. Whatever it takes. You two should put this squabble aside IMHO until Brewster is out the door, then we can worry about the power struggle.

It is good to strike the serpent's head with your enemy's hand.

I'll ask ma Uncle George. :rotflmao: :D :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: He will send a pigeon to poop on Brewsters bald patch - that will get rid of the ****.

My politics :015: :D :P :021: :D :D My love / my infatuation / my desire. YES

Getting Brew out is a sensible tactic - but it aint the end of the story - it all depends on who follows.

oK I dont give a toss but then again come to talk to me