FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MR SUTHERLAND(TULLOCHS) ON NORTH TONIGHT

Wilsononourwing

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should realise that the club under Brew face a downhill ride and it can only get worse the longer he stays especially the hamilton game as if they and falkirk manage to pick up points we will be firmly at the bottom.

Brew out now!!

83% after my vote...

does Mr Sutherland have some sort of huge bet at the bookies for ICT to be relegated this season, using an acumilater format to add Black, Cowie and Wilson as departures on his coupon...

Am sure the odds on that at the start of the season were fantastic.

I see that Mr Sutherland (Tullochs) continues his rant in the Courier - Clicky Clicky

One quote in particular stands out for me.....

"It's bad that Caley Thistle's fanbase is being encouraged to revolt," he stated. "I think they could be doing with taking a long, hard look at themselves because from what I was led to believe, this is not what the Trust was set up for.

First of all, I haven't seen anything from the Trust which is encouraging the fans to revolt. As far as I am aware the meeting has been called to discuss the current situation at ICT. You say yourself in the article that fans are entitled to their say and you understand their concerns, so what's your issue with them calling a meeting to discuss it formally? We (the fans) have tried to raise our issues through other means and to date we've been all but ignored by the Board of Directors...you might prefer we just sat down and kept quiet, we have in the past, but the fact that it's gone this far is surely ringing some alarm bells for you?

Secondly, what does he think the Trust was set up for? Take a clue from the word "Supporters" in the title Mr Sutherland because it is they who's interest the Trust is there to represent and that is exactly what they are doing. They are not there to simply raise and plough money blindly into the club, and if they feel that their investment is not being properly utilised or their interest (shareholding) is not being represented then they are, just as you are, entitled to take check of the situation and raise their issues.

What kind of business continues to bury it's head in the sand whilst it's customers are screaming that there's problems which need addressing?

I would suggest that it is you and the Board of Directors who could "be doing with taking a long, hard look at themselves"

Courier story

This is courier story for folks that didnt get out for a paper.

I have to say he' comes across as a big kid, who's had his best toy slagged off and does'nt like it one bit - even though the toy is slightly broken.

Arrogant is the word that comes to my mind in his response to DJS's meeting, after all we ( the fans ) are concerned that the team is performing very poorly and we cant see the present manager pulling us out of this situation.

DJS is acting on every fans behalf and we should get behind him and the Trust board.

Beat me to it Don.

Only just pipped you to it, however I think you are spot on about the arrogance that comes through in the comments by Mr Sutherland (Tullochs), it is as if he is the only person who should be allowed any say on how things are run at the club and everyone else should just shut up and support that.

DS (Tullochs) "If the chairman of the Supporters Trust says that then he is talking rubbish," he added. "George Fraser is totally committed to Caley Thistle and has shown that by making money available to the manager to improve the team in January."

Hold on a minute! This is despicable. Who does David Sutherland (Tullochs) think he is talking to here? The condescending, lack of respect in the Courier article is disgusting. Comments like this are best kept out of the press, particularly for such an "esteemed" businessman. "...talking rubbish"? Would you like to prove that or shall you be suing the supporters trust for slander if what they said was "rubbish"?

Two words...HORNETS NEST! Take your own advice and have a long hard look at yourself!

This is the old board then....

japa6313.jpeg

Caley 100....I have seen that with my very own eyes, its in Nikko, Tochigi, 2 hrs north of Tokyo. Its in the shrine dedicated to Ieyasu Tokugawa, the unifier of feudal Japan in the late 16th,early 17th century. Brewster also uses tactics dating from then too...

Back on topic, i am still livid about DS (Tullochs) comments, what did he aim to achieve by stirring remarks like these?

This is the old board then....

japa6313.jpeg

Caley 100....I have seen that with my very own eyes, its in Nikko, Tochigi, 2 hrs north of Tokyo. Its in the shrine dedicated to Ieyasu Tokugawa, the unifier of feudal Japan in the late 16th,early 17th century. Brewster also uses tactics dating from then too...

Back on topic, i am still livid about DS (Tullochs) comments, what did he aim to achieve by stirring remarks like these?

I think IHE hit the nail on the head they are worried, never before have they been put under anything like this type of pressure by the fans and Mr Sutherland doesnt like it. I also think the most appalling thing in the whole article is saying the trust were speaking rubbish, Mr Sutherland just because somebody doesnt agree with your opinions it doesnt automatically mean they are talking rubbish.

ICT's just a hobby of David Sutherlands, he built the new stands when he did to prove he could. The sooner he takes his childish patronising ego away from ICT the better. We may struggle for a generous benefactor but at least it'll be "our club" again and not just his plaything.

ICT's just a hobby of David Sutherlands, he built the new stands when he did to prove he could. The sooner he takes his childish patronising ego away from ICT the better. We may struggle for a generous benefactor but at least it'll be "our club" again and not just his plaything.

5th stand if it was just his plaything I dont think it would be such a worry, I think it is more than just a plaything

5th stand if it was just his plaything I dont think it would be such a worry, I think it is more than just a plaything

I'm not convinced by the conspiracy theorists, I believe that as a businessman he expects to see a return from an investment before he'll put good money after bad. As things stand he is of the opinion that "I'll prove I'm right about brewster by keeping him and giving him money for players in the window". I think it'll backfire and hope he'll back down, but as he is a businessman I'm not so sure he isn't prepared to allow ICT to fall into the SFL again. A big fish in a little pond is more likely to win a cup (Challenge cup) or relive past glories (Promotion). I'm talking myself into the conspiracy camp amn't I? Feck. :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

I'm not convinced by the conspiracy theorists, I believe that as a businessman he expects to see a return from an investment before he'll put good money after bad. As things stand he is of the opinion that "I'll prove I'm right about brewster by keeping him and giving him money for players in the window". I think it'll backfire and hope he'll back down, but as he is a businessman I'm not so sure he isn't prepared to allow ICT to fall into the SFL again. A big fish in a little pond is more likely to win a cup (Challenge cup) or relive past glories (Promotion). I'm talking myself into the conspiracy camp amn't I? Feck. :rotflmao: :D :P

You were talking me out it until the end :thumb04: :018:

I'm not convinced by the conspiracy theorists, I believe that as a businessman he expects to see a return from an investment before he'll put good money after bad. As things stand he is of the opinion that "I'll prove I'm right about brewster by keeping him and giving him money for players in the window". I think it'll backfire and hope he'll back down, but as he is a businessman I'm not so sure he isn't prepared to allow ICT to fall into the SFL again. A big fish in a little pond is more likely to win a cup (Challenge cup) or relive past glories (Promotion). I'm talking myself into the conspiracy camp amn't I? Feck. :015: ;) :lol:

On a more serious note why do you think they are letting it happen ??

Was it around this time last year that David Sutherland was called "Grippy" and more or less acused of holding the club back and not wanting to take them forward when that Sex Industry guy McGregor wanted to take over ICT.

While McGregor was never the answer to any problems and I am glad he was kept well away from the club, I cant help but feel that he may have been right on things said about Sutherland and the ICT Board at the time.

Cant seem to find any newspaper reports online from that time but it does show Sutherland up to be in some kind of control especially with his latest antics when it comes to what goes at ICT, why did he come out then and why is he coming out again now when the fans have a problem.

What exactly is he trying to protect :rotflmao: it sure as hell aint ICT otherwise Brewster would be out the door! Its as though he wants the club to go backwards...just the feeling im getting.

Are we going to win the SPL?

Are we going to win the Scottish Cup?

Are we going to win the League Cup?

Are we going to qualify for Europe?

3 of those could happen in our ICT dreams but would require something that DS isn't prepared to give and that's more and more cash. David Sutherland is not our Cash Cow. As fans we expect the guys with the money to stump up whenever it's needed and no questions asked.

Can we win the SFL division 1?

Can we win the Challenge Cup?

Can we dominate our local rivals?

Familiar territory? Yes. David Sutherland may be regretting the day he approved the construction of the North and South stands, could he have predicted we'd still be in the top flight? I'd doubt it, but getting there (as it was for Gretna) was the "goal."

What is the goal of "Team ICT Board"? They don't have one and appear to be impotent, they can't even talk to the papers FFS.

Realistically we can't be expected to be an SPL team indefinitely, we have enjoyed top flight football for a few seasons and have come to expect it, nae Demand it. It appears that our benefactor is prepared to allow us to fall at the first hurdle. I don't think it's a money motivated move (stadium sale/move, etc.) but money saving move. Who can blame him?

Are we going to win the SPL?

Are we going to win the Scottish Cup?

Are we going to win the League Cup?

Are we going to qualify for Europe?

3 of those could happen in our ICT dreams but would require something that DS isn't prepared to give and that's more and more cash. David Sutherland is not our Cash Cow. As fans we expect the guys with the money to stump up whenever it's needed and no questions asked.

Can we win the SFL division 1?

Can we win the Challenge Cup?

Can we dominate our local rivals?

Familiar territory? Yes. David Sutherland may be regretting the day he approved the construction of the North and South stands, could he have predicted we'd still be in the top flight? I'd doubt it, but getting there (as it was for Gretna) was the "goal."

What is the goal of "Team ICT Board"? They don't have one and appear to be impotent, they can't even talk to the papers FFS.

Realistically we can't be expected to be an SPL team indefinitely, we have enjoyed top flight football for a few seasons and have come to expect it, nae Demand it. It appears that our benefactor is prepared to allow us to fall at the first hurdle. I don't think it's a money motivated move (stadium sale/move, etc.) but money saving move. Who can blame him?

I think the man that is the board spoke in the courier this week, in effect shut up fans we have it under control and even if not still shut up

I think the man that is the board spoke in the courier this week, in effect shut up fans we have it under control and even if not still shut up

Therein lies the real problem at ICT. Why don't you buy him out? :rotflmao:

Me!!! You probably have a better chance than me mate

Yeah, just won the EuroMillions woohoo 1 plus 2 lucky stars ?7.60.

Yeah, just won the EuroMillions woohoo 1 plus 2 lucky stars ?7.60.

Apart from the lotto winners and there dont seem to be to many of them in Inverness there are not to many in a position to buy the club. take Sutherland and Savage out of the equation and thats about it I think