FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BREWSTER SACKED

DALNEIGHCALEY

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be a strange feeling for the 4 new players the guy that has brought them in sacked a week or so later

I wonder if they were infact Brewsters signings? More to the point, we need an early appointment as Grassa is NOT capable of managing a PL team.

I agree that allowing 4 transfers to happen then sack him 10 days later seeps of amatuer-ness on the board. They must have known he had 1 more game in charge

Grassa in charge,,,,jeez does his ego really need this

Come on Robbo you know you want it, we want you too as well- nuff said

Edited by BornCaley

Must be a strange feeling for the 4 new players the guy that has brought them in sacked a week or so later

I wonder if they were infact Brewsters signings? More to the point, we need an early appointment as Grassa is NOT capable of managing a PL team.

I sure temporary means just that, take training for a few days etc, well hopefully........

If Brewster was not up to the job, then clearly the Board and the DoF are even less fit for purpose. How can you let the manager sign new players who have come to the club on the basis of Brewster being the manager, then fire that said manager 2/3rds of the way through the transfer window with the new players been here for only 2 games, one of which was a win?

If they were sacking Brewster it should have been at the start of the window or at least before he signed players. To do it now after he's signed players this smacks of a lot desperation and an even larger doze of incompetence (and not on the managers part this time).

woooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo result. :rotflmao:

this seasons performance has seen me get more and more angry with brewster and despite not welcoming his appointment i wanted him to succeed.things have soured to an extent that shouldn't have been allowed to happen and at least i can now wish him well for whatever he does in the future and look forward with renewed optimism for ict this season.

c'mon the caley jags

Well its obvious that he had to win against Partick and Hamilton, Saturdays loss was the straw that broke the grassa's back, he was told by the board they would finance new players to achieve this, it didnt work.

Thses players will be an asset to the team, they look like better than we have so will be useful for the new manager.

Robbo with CC as no2 till the end of the season, also heard that Parkie would consider returning if Robbo was here.