FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Going Down Fighting!

Westhillman

Guest kennethhenry

Not only do we have to produce a sequence of results bettering anything we have done in recent years. But we have to hope that every other team close to us loses continually.

We've gone on a good run in each our seasons in the SPL. And we don't need every other team close to us to go on a bad run, just one of them will do.

I don't think our squad is even as good as what we had last season. We are the weakest outfit in the SPL at the moment as we can see with our league position.

It's too early to say how good the squad is. We've signed a lot of players in this window, and we won't know for a while yet how much of a difference they will make.

Things look a lot more difficult after yesterday's results, but i don't think the situation's as impossible as you make it sound.

Yep. The trouble is that we will need to double our points total to be safe. No team has been relegated on more than 35 points. I'm not sure the highest relegated points total but I'm sure its 34 or something. We will need to double our current points tally to stay up AND hope that the rest suddenly turn into rubbish.

It was encouraging to see the players raise their game this afternoon and theres something to take into the next league game for definite. It's a pity its the cup next week though as we might have got some momentum going. But we need wins and that Celtic team were asking to be beaten today. A draw is no disaster and will help with confidence but it doesn't actually change our situation much.

Guest Mergersaregay

The artificial team called ICT is going down. Then your pathetic attendances will plummet further, then you'll go out of business. What a stupid experiment this football club (?) is. :rotflmao: