FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Signings

strathyjags

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to tomorrow, hoping we can get some new faces, although i hope we do all our buisness in the morning because thats the only time i get private study on a Monday, meaning it's the only time i can check and they banned me from this website :rotflmao: :thumb04:

In England there has been talk of applying for a deadline extension due to the weather.

heard about that, cant see it applying North of the border

The Premier League has announced it will grant applications from clubs to complete transactions after the 1700 deadline today if there is email confirmation from the two clubs involved that a deal has been agreed in principle. The club signing the player must also satisfy the board that the prevailing weather conditions have prevented the signing from being completed by the deadline.

just announced by the FA

edited to include FA deadline amendment

Edited by Libero

In England there has been talk of applying for a deadline extension due to the weather.

The Premier League has announced it will grant applications from clubs to complete transactions after the 1700 deadline today if there is email confirmation from the two clubs involved that a deal has been agreed in principle. The club signing the player must also satisfy the board that the prevailing weather conditions have prevented the signing from being completed by the deadline.

Are the phonelines and fax machines down?

No there just a 3rd world country.

Yet their education system seems to be working better than ours :rotflmao: