FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Proctor

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

did procter break is nose? i was listening to open all mics 2day and robbo said procter mite of broke his nose.

Edited by themann4thejob

Procter is not into self harm so the question should have been 'Did Kevin Kyle break Procter's nose?'

''Proctor said: "My nose isn't broken. The physio had a look and says it's just a bit swollen.

"It's hard to say what happened. Kevin's a big lad but I would hate to think it was intentional.

"He puts his elbows up to protect himself and I headed his elbow.

"The next thing I know I'm on the deck and there's blood pouring everywhere.

"He's not a dirty player but I can't complain with the referee's decision - he's there to make the call.

"Fair play to Kevin, he has apologised which is fine by me.'' ''

Procter should have added, 'In days gone by my shoulders used to dislocate as quickly as Boruc punches McGeady at a training session but they have been mended now - well my shoulders have but I'm not sure about Boruc and McGeady.''

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I hope Proctors nose is broken he is a terrible player he doesn't deserve to even be in the reserves!!! :rotflmao:

last 2 games hes being ok, i wouldnt say hes a terrible player. he might be better in a lower league than the SPL

I hope Proctors nose is broken he is a terrible player he doesn't deserve to even be in the reserves!!! :rotflmao:

last 2 games hes being ok, i wouldnt say hes a terrible player. he might be better in a lower league than the SPL

Thats because he's no longer in Brewster's favourite position :018: errr central defence :thumb04:

I hope Proctors nose is broken he is a terrible player he doesn't deserve to even be in the reserves!!! :018:

Thats because he's no longer in Brewster's favourite position :thumb04: errr central defence :rotflmao:

Wow - the same Brewster backing person who used to shout "abuse" is at the double entendre ??!!!!

I hope Proctors nose is broken he is a terrible player he doesn't deserve to even be in the reserves!!! :018:

Thats because he's no longer in Brewster's favourite position :thumb04: errr central defence :rotflmao:

Wow - the same Brewster backing person who used to shout "abuse" is at the double entendre ??!!!!

Think you have your Gods and your Legends mixed up there IHE.

The standout preformer when we beat Celtic was David Proctor. He then paid for another McGuire mistake. I think Proctor is an excellent defender. Far superior to Bryne.

You have never seen Byrne play for ICT, how do you know? look at Lionel these days.

Proc cost us a few goals when he was played at centre half.

The standout preformer when we beat Celtic was David Proctor. He then paid for another McGuire mistake. I think Proctor is an excellent defender. Far superior to Bryne.

You have never seen Byrne play for ICT, how do you know? look at Lionel these days.

Proc cost us a few goals when he was played at centre half.

I wonder why the worst player in our squad is taking up so much site space? :rotflmao:

Guest WynessLegend

And you are a complete **** who doesn't deserve to be on this planet.

And you are a complete **** who doesn't deserve to be on this planet.

That, I believe, is personal abuse towards another poster. Not going to hit the report button but you should use some common sense WynessLegend.

Edited by birdog