FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Falkirk Roll Call

davieB

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I'm guessing that 'South' means behind the goals? Isn't there a restriction on building opposite the main stand?

Yep, South is behind the other goals.

Its a bit of a red herring re a permanent East Stand. We can build a stand there no problem, in fact we can build anything we want there. What it will never be allowed is to have a BP Training Centre in it as its too close to well....the BP. :rotflmao:

To be honest, the only time that the BP were interested in space within the stadium was 6 years ago when it was being built. Non story.

An East stand at TFS isnt needed as we wont fill it, however, it would be nice 1 day to complete the stadium.

Edited to add - Here is a pic today of the South end courtesy of Ned on P&B....

P1010051.jpg

P1010052-1.jpg

So will the away fans get a stand of there own now??? or will it just be the same stand with the home fans???

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy am i pis*ed off. cannae go to the game now, crashed my bike the night on the way home from work by hitting my head against a steel fence at 30mph. broke my collar bone, more cuts 'n bruises than a glasgow bouncer. i'm gonnae get drunk now. :rotflmao:

boy am i pis*ed off. cannae go to the game now, crashed my bike the night on the way home from work by hitting my head against a steel fence at 30mph. broke my collar bone, more cuts 'n bruises than a glasgow bouncer. i'm gonnae get drunk now. :thumb04:

Not a real fan then, eh? :rotflmao:

Get well soon.

boy am i pis*ed off. cannae go to the game now, crashed my bike the night on the way home from work by hitting my head against a steel fence at 30mph. broke my collar bone, more cuts 'n bruises than a glasgow bouncer. i'm gonnae get drunk now. :rotflmao:

Know the feeling Davie. Careful when you bend your neck back to swallow the drink. Take care, get back healthy soon.

Edited by Alex MacLeod
spelling

Yow can add a Yompa, two sons and mate of one of 'em. Until tomorrow, this individual will claim to support 'a force of eveil' but I'm gonna lend him Minor's away shirt....

Gonna get the 12 o'clock from Queen St to Falkirk High then yomp into town to find a boozer that'll allow the weans in to see Killie getting humped (again) at lunchtime. I Might try the one on the Main St in where we celebrated the end of Highland March 1. It doesnae matter if it's a mile from there to the ground.... I'll just call it training for HM7. :rotflmao:

And for good measure, here's a song for the game.... To the tune of Bread Of Heaven:

Relegation,

Relegation,

Relegation for the Bairns,

Relegation for the Bairns.

repeat until hoarse....