FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Youth Cup Semi @ Ibrox

kirki

I believe it is on the Saturday and I have a feeling it could be 2pm kick off. It would be good to see a decent support for the boys as this is the furthest we have ever gone in this tournament. Unfortunately we are heading off on holiday on the 28th.

I will try to get confirmation of the date and time and let you know

I can confirm that it will be ?4.

Entry is via Turnstile 46 and 47, and it is only cash that is accepted.

I will be going with a +1 probably. If anyone is interested we could have a pre-match swallow somewhere?

I left at 80 mins when it was 6 to Rangers. The boys didn't play very well, and it didn't help that they lost the keeper after half an hour, and the keeper that replaced him was...to put it blunty... awful.

Though in one way it was nice to see so many people show up, but it seems that Rangers take their ***** to the youth games as well - including a kid who must have been no older then 7 joining in with all the songs, and not the good ones either.

Though the linesman on the dug out side was the largest linesman I have seen in the game. He could not keep up with the play at all.

They had a few moments towards the end of the game (just as I was leaving) obviously as Rangers started changing things and messing about. But in the end, the Rangers team was just better and stronger. Their number 3 I think, was giving the right back a terrible time, and both of Rangers wingers were far far quicker then our wing backs.

In the end, the right team won.

Was very strange, not being segregated from the opposition and also being in the Home seats. Quite oppressive in fact, as there were approx 1000 there and where we were sitting, only 5 of us with prominent ICT colours. Even more odd to actually hear the words of their "songs" close up.

We felt that the boys were a bit overawed by the occasion, the stadium, etc and the serious injury to Kyle Allison may also have affected their composure. Only in the last 20 minutes did the boys actually play as they can and have done in previous games. Full marks, boys, for giving us something to cheer - the goals were very welcome!

He lost 3 front teeth and broke his jaw in 2 places, if my reports were correct..

Went for a 50/50 with Kane Hemmings and got a knee in the face. He's not doing too well by all accounts. Stuck in the southern general and getting an op this morning.

Edited by CaleyHE

I left at 80 mins when it was 6 to Rangers. The boys didn't play very well, and it didn't help that they lost the keeper after half an hour, and the keeper that replaced him was...to put it blunty... awful.

Though in one way it was nice to see so many people show up, but it seems that Rangers take their ***** to the youth games as well - including a kid who must have been no older then 7 joining in with all the songs, and not the good ones either.

Though the linesman on the dug out side was the largest linesman I have seen in the game. He could not keep up with the play at all.

They had a few moments towards the end of the game (just as I was leaving) obviously as Rangers started changing things and messing about. But in the end, the Rangers team was just better and stronger. Their number 3 I think, was giving the right back a terrible time, and both of Rangers wingers were far far quicker then our wing backs.

In the end, the right team won.

I agree that caley were poor and the better team won! However the caley right back was the only defender that got stuck in there winger did not get past him once and he make at least 3 goal saving tackles. The fault came with the center back welsh, he was really poor and has been for alot of this season! The right back (woodhouse) along with the right mid were the only players that stood out at all!

Also the Keeper went for a 50/50 ball as the whistle went for offside!

Guest Muir-Jaggie

He lost 3 front teeth and broke his jaw in 2 places, if my reports were correct..

Went for a 50/50 with Kane Hemmings and got a knee in the face. He's not doing too well by all accounts. Stuck in the southern general and getting an op this morning.

Are you aloud to play competitive games after breaking your jaw??? My brothers mate isnt aloud to play any kind of competitive game

Shame , i hope the lad gets better soon