FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Filipe Morais

CaleyMad

He doesnt really get a game and when he isn't playing, i think you can notice a big difference in the game. Scored two goals in the Partick game and two goals in the St Mirren game. This was his 5th first team apperance and has scored more goals then andy barrowman who has had 14 apperances and just 2 goals.

I think we should sign him because i dont think Hibernian likes him pretty much.

What does other people think of him?

I think he will play a bit part in staying up.

He's not on loan from Hibs we signed him to the end of the season with his contract likely to be extended when we confirm our SPL status, we certainly look a better side with him in it as he is more direct than our other attackers.

He doesnt really get a game and when he isn't playing, i think you can notice a big difference in the game. Scored two goals in the Partick game and two goals in the St Mirren game. This was his 5th first team apperance and has scored more goals then andy barrowman who has had 14 apperances and just 2 goals.

I think we should sign him because i dont think Hibernian likes him pretty much.

i thought morais was great for us against st mingin hope he manages to stay fit you can see he has got real talent

i thought morais was great for us against st mingin hope he manages to stay fit you can see he has got real talent

Thought he had a great game, plays the ball on the deck. Also thought Kerr is making a difference and improving with every game as he gets match fit

Thought he had a great game, plays the ball on the deck. Also thought Kerr is making a difference and improving with every game as he gets match fit

I agree that Kerr was v.good. Very comfortable on the ball.

I thought both Kerr and Morais made a real difference on Saturday and surely now after both performances they should be regulars till the end of the season.

Foran, Kerr, Morais and Mihadjuks all need to get sorted out to stay should we survive.

I thought both Kerr and Morais made a real difference on Saturday and surely now after both performances they should be regulars till the end of the season.

Foran, Kerr, Morais and Mihadjuks all need to get sorted out to stay should we survive.

I note your comments but don't take them personally :rotflmao:

Edited by Sorted

How do you pronounce Morais? Ive heard various commentators pronouncing all differently, Ive asked someone Portuguese how to pronounce and was told that 'a' becomes an 'i' and the 'is' would become shh

More importantly how would Filipe Morais like his name pronounced?

Mor-aye-iss (no sh sound on end, just a hiss like s), but to get it right you have to run the "aye" and "iss" sounds together which comes out almost like you were about to say "eye" and end up saying "ice".

That's how I was pronouncing it on Saturday and nobody came to tell me I was getting it wrong :rotflmao:

Guest Mahonio

I have always pronounced his name as Fil-eep mor-eye but am probably wrong though.

That would be a 1st as i am usually good at pronounceations.

Edited by Mahonio

Isn't his nickname 'the man with many names.'

I think the commentator of the Partick Thistle cup game said that.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Isn't his nickname 'the man with many names.'

I think the commentator of the Partick Thistle cup game said that.

"the man with many names" like what EH????