FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mozilla Ad Windows Popup Thingy

SMEE

I am using the latest version of Mozilla Firefox. In the last week...i have started getting new windows opeining themselves up. It seems to be when i change the site i am viewing. I have installed Ad Block Plus (A mozilla conponent) and have downloaded Ad Aware, but still the issue persists. Anyone got a clue what it is and how to get rid of it? I have checked thro add/remove programs, and there a re a number of programs there which are unfamiliar to me, which i dont want to uninstall unlees i know its safe

Exactly the same problem!!! Wasn't going to post incase it ws just me. Got Internet Explorer 8 and Pop-ups are blocked.

Most of the sites are pogo, william hill, ladbrooks etc etc.

HaHa I just got one just now :lol:

I have downloaded Spybot S+D...ran it......fixed the found issues....and still these ads are popping up. :011: Am wondering if it was included in the latest Mozilla update? Its a fecking pain in the ass!