FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Lionel

I have evidently been his worst critic this season but I would like to say RESPECT :mellow: - Today you did nowt wrong and epitomised our spirit. May not be the best but he feckin embarrassed a few today.

ffs IHE you're going soft. Never thought I'd hear you admit you might have been wrong.

The commentators were full of praise for him and would like to see a lot more of him.

How about he hoofs the ball up the park from left back, charges up the park in to the box and scores, so he gets the goal and assists himself.

Hes here, hes there, hes f ing everywhere Dejebi-Zadi, Dejebi-Zadi.

and he was here, there and every fuckin where today!

he was good. can only think of one bad pass......noo thats good. i like his calm and controlment.

one thing to work on though - he cant kick the ball with his right foot - had to kick on his left every time.

and he was here, there and every fuckin where today!

he was good. can only think of one bad pass......noo thats good. i like his calm and controlment.

one thing to work on though - he cant kick the ball with his right foot - had to kick on his left every time.

Well he is a Left Back. I really think players who should play at LB should really just kick with there LEFT foot. I am left footed and i hate/cant kick with my right foot i dont see any point in it when i am playing. Most left footers are like that they always kick with there left and no need to use there right

Lets hope everyone takes note of this. If Lionel can, anyone can.

If the whole team can play as well as he did next week then we have a chance.

He was excellent today was fantastic i think he plays much better away from home when ther eis less pressure as his best matches have probably been:Killie(A) Dundee Utd(A) and Aberdeen (A)

Just the one comedy moment when the ball hit off his standing foot and as he tried to kick it with the other, he succeeded in toe poking it about two yards............in saying that, he still had the speed to recover and make a tackle on the opposition player.

He played in the true spirit of William Wallace, Rob roy et all, getting forward to help our flagging attack and had a couple of pot shots on target, unfortunately just too far out to trouble the keeper.

Well done Lionel, you are an athlete.

All these comments are all very well but did none of you notice anything?

We lost the fekkin game.

But it wasnt Lionels fault for the goal :lol:

Yeah.... Right enuff....that was unusual.

In fact probably the only positive note from this game.

I have evidently been his worst critic this season but I would like to say RESPECT :023: - Today you did nowt wrong and epitomised our spirit. May not be the best but he feckin embarrassed a few today.

ffs IHE you're going soft. Never thought I'd hear you admit you might have been wrong.

Fraid that I still stick with my initial opinion - BUT he looked useful going forward yesterday - but he is still a bombscare at the back - he has no right peg, his heading is appalling and his positional sense is non existent and he isnt SPL standard - I just pray that he plays the same next weekend.

IHE - after Killie game Lionel is my hero, (he even seemed to do some step-overs like Ronaldo!) with you in 2nd place - but where was my hug! Remedy this IHE, next Saturday or else ?!

Spoke to Lionel at Stadium recently and he was well chuffed with chants re his name - must tell him now that there is actually arm movements too, to go with the chants! He will be well pleased. One game a hero, the next ?

I'm telling you, Johndo IS Lionels hero, no question about it.

Although maybe Thierry hates you..........you can't please them all.

If only you could pass a ball like Russell Duncan, you would be superman, or a spaceman.

All will be clear next weekend.

Wasn't at the game so can't really judge his performance over 90 minutes but from the highlights it looks as though he should have been marking at least one of the players at the back post... I really like the guy as an attacking full back but he it truely woeful at defending

Thats the problem with the online highlights, it only shows him and Grantie arriving just too late to prevent what was, from Killies point of view a good goal, from ours a bad one to lose.

He performed above and beyond his duties at Killie, just a pity we had all pushed forward leaving Fraser exposed on the quick break.