FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Parachute Payment ?

Glen Mhor

Did I hear right on BBC Radio Scotland this afternoon that we're in line for a ?250,000 parachute payment after being relegated ? If we are I hope it won't be eaten up settling the Marius case.

:angry:

Did I hear right on BBC Radio Scotland this afternoon that we're in line for a ?250,000 parachute payment after being relegated ? If we are I hope it won't be eaten up settling the Marius case.

:angry:

Yeah think i heard that as well, not quite the tens of millions they get down south lol

, not quite the tens of millions they get down south lol

?11M they get. I believe the payment is split into two. ?125,00 the first season, then same again should we not get back into SPL

It is ?250,000 in the first season and ?125,000 the next asssuming a second consecutive season is spent outwith the SPL.

I'd be prepared to guess that next years payment has ben spent already covering two sets of managerial salaries since January and paying the salaries of the raft of players brought in to try to stave off relegation.

Its buttons really reagrdless. It is calculated that the true cost of relegation from the SPL is about ?1.5M, altho Dunfermiline Ath reportedly lost ?2m when it happended to them.

So many thanks to the Directors of ICT. You really screwed the club up. Many of us average joes warned this would happen....but the Board turned a blind eye and pretended it wasnt happening!

Quality Directorship!

Its buttons really reagrdless. It is calculated that the true cost of relegation from the SPL is about ?1.5M, altho Dunfermiline Ath reportedly lost ?2m when it happended to them.

So many thanks to the Directors of ICT. You really screwed the club up. Many of us average joes warned this would happen....but the Board turned a blind eye and pretended it wasnt happening!

Quality Directorship!

And don't forget our "saviour" David Sutherland tried to blame the supporters!

It is ?250,000 in the first season and ?125,000 the next asssuming a second consecutive season is spent outwith the SPL.

So we get 250,000 now since we went down and if we stay down they give us 125,000 that right???

:(

Yeah think i heard that as well, not quite the tens of millions they get down south lol

The Bankers get rewarded for failure, Our MP's reward themselves for failure, Football teams get rewarded for failure, something in this failure thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!