FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Feckin Great Signing

Not going to happen

Hartson is looking for a job in managment he is currently in for the Swansea and Falkirk jobs.

When he retired in Feb 1998 he said the the fire had gone and that although many players step down a league at his stage in life he believed they find playing football at that level no easier.

He also stated "I only have to eat one burger now and I put on half a stone" having seen him on Setanta I can only assume he has had several Big Macs of late!!

Edited by kiltarlity

Not going to happen

Hartson is looking for a job in managment he is currently in for the Swansea and Falkirk jobs.

When he retired in Feb 1998 he said the the fire had gone and that although many players step down a league at his stage in life he believed they find playing football at that level no easier.

He also stated "I only have to eat one burger now and I put on half a stone" having seen him on Setanta I can only assume he has had several Big Macs of late!!

He retired in February 2008

Not going to happen

He retired in February 2008

Played like he retired in '98

Edited by Gabby

I feel that it is a measure of our present desperation that we even considered the signing.

How can you come out with the above after being the very one to start this thread and describe the possible signing as "SOOPERB"?