FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Feckin Great Signing

IHE- i know your probably sitting there all gigglybecause you have people all excited...but really, sort yourself out. If your going to make posts like this then have the deceny to tell us WTF your on about.

its not been moved, its still in the rumour mill although I am toying with the idea of moving it to general nonsense as there isnt much of a rumour in it, and no credible "source"

its not been moved, its still in the rumour mill although I am toying with the idea of moving it to general nonsense as there isnt much of a rumour in it, and no credible "source"

Nae bother... just got excited when I saw it pop up on the ICT forum B)

Edited by BonnybridgeICT

I don't understand why a quality thread like MissICT and Caleyrule together has been shut down and this junk is still open. Mods need to get it sorted if im honest :P .

if you want to question moderation decisions, please do so by PM instead of taking other threads off-topic. Suffice to say that one of the original posters of the thread asked that it be closed and crass, and quite frankly creepy comments made by a couple of posters at the end of it made that decision even easier.

From what is being said from inside the club since Butcher has now returned from his holiday i would imagine more players coming in and more players who are out of contract signing the deals or moving else where but i would not be expecting huge headline signings since we are a 1st divison team now and budgets have to be cut

I take it IHE started this thread in sarcasm.

I think he's pointing out the lack of signings particularly of quality players.

I too find it frightning that we start playing friendlys in 3 weeks and we don't have a anything like a full squad, and who the frak are we putting in goals.

However I could be wrong.!!

IHE would have the worlds top shrinks baffled..!!

From what is being said from inside the club since Butcher has now returned from his holiday i would imagine more players coming in and more players who are out of contract signing the deals or moving else where but i would not be expecting huge headline signings since we are a 1st divison team now and budgets have to be cut

It was the ICT chairman who claimed we are going on 'straight back up' policy at the club, therefore players that leave must be replaced with players who are good enough to make us better than the other teams - correct ?

We still have a good keeper in Ryan Esson.

I take it IHE started this thread in sarcasm.

I think he's pointing out the lack of signings particularly of quality players.

I too find it frightning that we start playing friendlys in 3 weeks and we don't have a anything like a full squad, and who the frak are we putting in goals.

However I could be wrong.!!

IHE would have the worlds top shrinks baffled..!!

Actually it is a bit of both - Bit of rumour mongering but my source has informed me that Butcher and Hartson are very good mates and I understand that Butcher has asked Hartson if he could pull on his boots for another season. I wouldnt mind if he did as it looks like we are relying on Barrowman and Obhiambo to lead the line. :D