FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Worst Rumour This Summer

RiG

The BBC Fans Forum are generally hilarious anyway, especially the Dundee Utd one!!

Typically there posts, regardless of topic, degenerate into petty name calling when a Dundee fan posts something - it happens EVERY time  :015: :015: :015: :015:

thought htis was a post about ihe,he starts worst rumours :015:

Ya bugger blackieforce - you stole my thunder !!  :015: :015: :015:

I was going to say that the worst rumour of the summer was that IHE was going to start going to the gym to get fit ....  :director01: :workout01:  :walking03: :rotflmao:

Excuse feckin me :

Rankin will sign  Correct

Arabs chase Black and Proctor Correct and not over yet, especially Black

Dods and Dargo to sign new contracts ( and details of their wishes) and stay Looking good

Blades to come on loan was substantiated but fell through due to wages and wishful gaurantees.

Campbell to sign Looking good

The gym unfortunately was no feckin rumour but a feckin forced enterprise that went sadly wrong.  :019: :019: :019:

Feckin jealous bestards.

On 22/07/06 Brew made his last move and it was not good enuff ... well after my warning.

CC thought Campbell was a real promising youngster and wanted to hold on to him but the financial situation made that impossible.

My big worry is ma latest info that suggests tha Dodsy is the one that is holding out the most.