FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Arthfael

I could prattle on about how many games I have played of each code and how many injuries I have had from each but to be honest injuries don?t prove anything other than if you?re a worker on the pitch or not. Not trying to change your mind but it gets my back up when union players are blatantly ignorant and refuse to even show the slightest bit of respect to league, even though league shows a lot of respect to union by offering charity matches and working together in the community.

Arth....for what its worth mate....i think Rugby League is far more entertaining to watch than Rugby union. But....I enjoy watching Scotland Rugby Union the most if i had to choose one!

I could prattle on about how many games I have played of each code and how many injuries I have had from each but to be honest injuries don't prove anything other than if you're a worker on the pitch or not. Not trying to change your mind but it gets my back up when union players are blatantly ignorant and refuse to even show the slightest bit of respect to league, even though league shows a lot of respect to union by offering charity matches and working together in the community.

Arth....for what its worth mate....i think Rugby League is far more entertaining to watch than Rugby union. But....I enjoy watching Scotland Rugby Union the most if i had to choose one!

That fair enough, we all have our preferences.

Well - I have played Rugby for most of my life and I never got hurt - but there again I am a tough feckin Highlander and not a soft southern *******.

Either that or you play on the wing :lol:

Edited by Arthfael