FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Volunteers Needed (Postponed)

CaleyD

I hope this does go ahead in the near future. It's small things like this where fans CAN do their bit which help push the odd extra couple of thousand into Butchers budget. Two or three of these kinds of thing a season would easily fund what could be a vital extra player.

Yes, there's plenty counter arguments to the above....trust me, I've run through them all in my head...but we can spend all our time arguing them and get nothing done, or we can set it aside in order to get stuff completed for everyone's benefit....and then go back to debating the other issues.

Let's not be cutting off our noses to spite our faces. This is OUR club afterall.

They could do with a volunteer plumber to fit a pressure reducing valve to the wash hand basins and an anti scald device.

Money going down the drain, or I should say plug hole,

The pressure is way too high on the taps, too high a volume of water is wasted and the hot taps are too hot,reducing the temperature to 40*c would cut down on the lecky too.Its far cheaper running 40*c water down the drain as opposed to 65*c.

Any idea how much ICT get charged per m3

Also can the grey water from the stadium roofs be stored for watering the pitch.

I'm not too sure if this may have been mentioned before, but what about arranging it for when we have a weekend free for internationals. the club could maybe put on a decent spread in the kingsmills suite for those who volenteered, during the match which will no doubt be televised?

just a thought

Just out of interest, how many volunteers came forward?

It looked like there would be 4-5 people working on each day. We really needed roughly double that.

Just out of interest, how many volunteers came forward?

It looked like there would be 4-5 people working on each day. We really needed roughly double that.

Could we have no made 2 weekends out of it then?

Out of interest, how many staff came forward, players, management team, directors, etc? After all, it is their club too. :)

The players could probably benefit from a hard days work so they can see what we do to support them. :)

I'm not too sure if this may have been mentioned before, but what about arranging it for when we have a weekend free for internationals. the club could maybe put on a decent spread in the kingsmills suite for those who volenteered, during the match which will no doubt be televised?

just a thought

We hope to complete this prior to the start of the season. Light refreshments will be available throughout the day/s.

Estimated to take two full days, with enough volunteers so not really enough time for watching football.