FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brechin City game

caleyrule

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to it. You think Rory will score?

Rory has probably put on a lot more weight, and fitness levels will not be the same, however i can see Butch playing quite a strong team on Saturday with a view on the cup game next week.

Sods law will probably apply and Rory will score first - remember the Alloa cup game where rocking horse scored first before we tanked them 6-1?

Anyone know how much it is for getting in to Glebe Park?

I'll make sure and put up a thorough match report when I get back to Abdn on Sunday (heading out in Dundee after the Brechin match).

Ach... go on then, i'll do the same.

Someone who promises to post on here during the course of the game; Private Message me your number and i'll try and give you updates on team lineup, scorers etc.

In a good mood today :lol:

Someone who promises to post on here during the course of the game; Private Message me your number and i'll try and give you updates on team lineup, scorers etc.

In a good mood today :lol:

I would give you mine but i cant gaurntee you to be home before 4pm i could easy be home before then but not 100% sure

In a good mood today :D

Mood changed ?

Maybe nobody gave him their number.

are we not getting updates for the game

it has started

unless there is nothing happening

I got the team sent to me. Now I will say now before one of the anal posters starts going about formations and the like - this is just who is playing not where they are playing.

Reidford, Tokely, Djebi Zadi, Munro, Bulvitis, McBain, Ross, Cox, Foran, Sanchez and Stratford.

It's currently 2 - 0. Foran and Ross. Foran missed a penalty.

Edited by RiG

are we not getting updates for the game

it has started

unless there is nothing happening

I got the team sent to me. Now I will say now before one of the anal posters starts going about formations and the like - this is just who is playing not where they are playing.

Reidford, Tokely, Djebi Zadi, Munro, Bulvitis, McBain, Ross, Cox, Foran, Sanchez and Stratford.

It's currently 2 - 0. Foran and Ross. Foran missed a penalty.

Fair play to nick ross thats two goals in two games. Hope we see a lot of him this season. Good to see foran scoring again. Is Reidford another keeper on trial?