FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Nick Ross

MichaelICT

Well played today :rolleyes: I felt that he was the only rival for M.O.M with Cox . He certainly showed up some of the more senior players today and looks like a real prospect at only 17. Hopefully we can unearth more young players in order to help our title push :rolleyes:

i'm sorry but come on he played well for like the first 20 minutes with some good runs but then he was completey taken out of the game in the second half. Every single cross didn't even reach the 6 yard line and he was too slow to react to every ball.

i'm sure he'll be good in the future but today his performance was slightly average

Well played today :lol:I felt that he was the only rival for M.O.M with Cox . He certainly showed up some of the more senior players today and looks like a real prospect at only 17. Hopefully we can unearth more young players in order to help our title push :022:

I couldnt agree more. Nick ross is a really good player with loads of potential.

Thought he was great in the first 20 or 30 minutes but after that he faded away and by the hour he was absolutely knackered and should have been taken off for his good.

Im afraid i dont share the enthusiasm about the guy based on todays show. he cant cross...head a ball....or read the game. I know theres gonna be some who say he is young etc etc....but if your good enough, your young enough

Aye that was Cox.

I totally agree with your enthusiasm for Nick Ross. He was good on the ball even though he is lacking slightly in physicality and he's surely one to watch in the next few years.

He had some good moments yesterday which is more than can be said about certain other individuals. At the end of the day he is only 17 and had never played a competitive game in his life so i think given his circumstances he had a great good game. Yes his crossing mayb'e wasn't of a good order but at the end of the day who's was??

I thought Nick Ross did really well today. Was also impressed by Hayes, Cox and Stratford. Apart from them and Lionel I thought the team were shambolic. They have two weeks to get their act together before league starts. Fingers crossed. And please make either Tokely or Esson the captain Mr Butcher.

Get a few games behind him, he might shine. Confidence will have alot to do with the lad's performance.

I would have been stumped if i didnt get a team sheet at the door, so luckily i did and was able to know who everyone was.

Im afraid i dont share the enthusiasm about the guy based on todays show. he cant cross...head a ball....or read the game. I know theres gonna be some who say he is young etc etc....but if your good enough, your young enough

I'm sorry but I think that's crap. It was his first competitive start for the team, and he was excellent for the first half. Second half the whole team seemed to get tired out. This boy is definitely one for the future, just give him a chance!

I'm sorry but I think that's crap. It was his first competitive start for the team, and he was excellent for the first half. Second half the whole team seemed to get tired out. This boy is definitely one for the future, just give him a chance!

No problem Mr. Ross , junior did you proud :lol:

No problem Mr. Ross , junior did you proud B)

To the guy who says Ross cant do anything - its also the players around you who influence how well u play and as no one else played exceptionaly well i think that your critisism of a player whos come up through the ranks and scored a few goals in his first couple of appearances at a higher level is utter pish. Among players his own age this boy looks to have some promise. So stop being negative because u guys never got the shot he has now.

a player whos come up through the ranks and scored a few goals in his first couple of appearances at a higher level is utter pish.

haha...you said it!! B)

What "higher level" do you refer to? What goals? Are we talking Pre season frendlies against diddy highland league teams?

Edited by SMEE

a player whos come up through the ranks and scored a few goals in his first couple of appearances at a higher level is utter pish.

haha...you said it!! B)

What "higher level" do you refer to? What goals? Are we talking Pre season frendlies against diddy highland league teams?

Why knock the boy back is all im saying. Or are u hacked off because u were crap as a player and your head is now engrained with the idea that nobody from ICT will make it in the game

Or are u hacked off because u were crap as a player and your head is now engrained with the idea that nobody from ICT will make it in the game

Wow.....someone is in a bitter mood today! Chill out....you will live longer!